FileServe - Make Money - Up to $25 per 1000 downloads (Official thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Ricky FS : I have problem whith remote upload from Fileserve to filesonic. Yesterday it work (not perfectly!!!!!) and today it don't work (error premium account) for all the files ? Why?
(i am premium user of filsonic and fileserve)
Thanks

Ricky

I have some heavy data uploaded on my own premium account and these days im transferring them on my rdp so is it problem to download my own files about 200GB after 1 or 2 /3 days ?

Ricky, I get loads of duplicate files while uploading via ftp as well as http. This seems to be a problem exclusive with FS. Any way to prevent this?

Why not implement a system like MU so that files with same MD5 are not uploaded again and instead a unique link is generated? This would also save you HDD space in the long run.

Hi Ricky, I have premium account for next 2years. And I'm getting maximum speed 70kbps! I know I'm in europe but that's pretty lame really, is there anything you can do about that? :(

Thanks in advance!

Why not implement a system like MU so that files with same MD5 are not uploaded again and instead a unique link is generated? This would also save you HDD space in the long run.

I dropped Hotfile because of this, because it won't let me remote upload the same file, I needed to manually re-upload them and that's time consuming...

I dropped Hotfile because of this, because it won't let me remote upload the same file, I needed to manually re-upload them and that's time consuming...

I think you misunderstood me. Hotfile and MU uses different system. Hotfile doesn't allow you to upload files whose MD5 checksum are blacklisted. That's why you can't remote upload a previously deleted file to HF but that's not the case with MU.

MU only prevents you from uploading a file if its MD5 matches with another file on their server and instead they generate a unique download link for that file. The difference is MU doesn't delete files based on MD5. When your files are reported, they only disable the download links for those files, the files are infact still on their server.

Ricky, I get loads of duplicate files while uploading via ftp as well as http. This seems to be a problem exclusive with FS. Any way to prevent this?

agreed...and no more leechers who reuploaded our files.<_<

MU only prevents you from uploading a file if its MD5 matches with another file on their server and instead they generate a unique download link for that file.
I don't like this idea. I've seen enough check sum collisions until now.
I couldn't upload several files because they were MD5 blocked even if I just created them myself.

MU only prevents you from uploading a file if its MD5 matches with another file on their server and instead they generate a unique download link for that file. The difference is MU doesn't delete files based on MD5. When your files are reported, they only disable the download links for those files, the files are infact still on their server.

if that's the case, i think i don't like this idea also. though i have files of my own, at some point, i may want to leech to earn as much as i can. and if we earn, FS earns also.

anyway, whenever i upload my own file to the web, i always consider that it's not my own anymore. and so those personal files i would like to keep for myself naturally i would never upload.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back