FileServe - Make Money - Up to $25 per 1000 downloads (Official thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
@ KonnectPlus: You think you know the system better than I do? :)

[SLIDE]http://lulzimg.com/i06/c09fb8.jpg[/SLIDE]

You see circles? That's when people have been bitching like little girls about earning stats being affected when it hasn't even gone close to half-day yet.

Explained in either this or another forum, earnings are not affected by your download count in your File Manager. You may see a lower earnings during the first part of the day vs. the other part. Think who in the world is up and in what tier those earnings are from. Also think who you're targeting..is an American going to be up at 3AM vs. 8PM? Think logic, use your brain and stop touching the F5 button so much.

I chose this user because the earnings are consistent...If you're not too blind the fluctuation isn't too big.

Hey. I got problem with FS. in My files section it shows that my files where downloaded more than 500 times and in my earnings section show that i only got money for 340 times. Anyone got this problem? got it solved? i contacted support yesterday but still no answer probably because it still weekend.

File manager counts all downloads / fails / incomplete etc.
Stats does not.

Stats counts:
- 1 point pr. download from free users.
- 1 point from each premium user for _all_ downloads during a 24-hour period.

Same rules as other popular file hosts.
Read the FAQs.

My email address and password has been changed to an unknown address. I belive my account has been hacked, please help.

I am still able to get into my account due to to my browser remembering my password, but the current password has been changed.

@Money: firefox doesn't update the password by itself if it has been changed on a different computer, FF just remembers your password, the one you set to remember, and if you can log in with the one from FF, then you must have forgot the password?

Hello, RickyFs, want to ask something. I have a friend from Hong Kong would like to use Fileserve, can I use my paypal (I from Malaysia) help him buy premium? He can access Fileserve as premium or not with HK ip?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back