FileServe - Make Money - Up to $25 per 1000 downloads (Official thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well if you are pinpointed by a company and they ask fileserve to disable your account then i guess you are pretty much screwed, as FS has to comply or go down themselves.

RS used to do this as well

Ricky wont say anything about this as this is a Inside Company policy and that conversation with the guy wasn't even supposed to be leaked out, it was private.

Lets take an example, if you upload Windows 7 and microsoft knows that you uploadeded it, most of the times they will simply ask FS to delete your links, but IF you constantly reupload it with the same account and thousands of people download it, then microsoft can force Fileserve to Disable this user otherwise they will be sued for helping piracy.

Now imagine if you were the CEO of fileserve, what will you do? Either go to court for just 1 user and spend thousands of dollars defending that user and justifying fileserve's stance or simply disable the user's account and this way save the company thousands and even millions of dollars.

Fighting a case in the courts isn't easy mates, remember what happened to Rapidshare right? they were taken to the courts and they were forced to remove all their affiliate programs and become 100% legit.

EDIT:

It doesn't matter if the company is hotfile, rapidshare, megaupload or any other. If the copyright holder pinpoints you and asks to delete your account, those sites HAVE to comply and each one of them will delete your accounts

Remember, at the end of the day, what we all are doing is illegal and to stay legal a company like fileserve has to make tough choices

yes we do understand if any users upload same file again and again

but the quesion is if user upload the file once or twice
then

if he upload 2 times and then no more then that what will they stand for still banned

thats why i asked for FS staff ...how fs wil ac banned i meant rules how can users away from banned policy

you cant stay away from this policy, this is a hit and miss scenario.

You can reupload something 100 times with the same files and everything and there are chances that nothing will happen to your account. But if a company pinpoints you, then like i said , you are screwed, you cant do anything about it.

Deleting accounts is what you can call a extreme situation which doesn't happen every day and so you should just continue doing what you do

transfered to payout 3 days ago and still pending, better disable this so people can request payout more faster without waiting for some numbers to move from one area of the site to another.

do u think if any filehosts dnt allow illegal then his hosting will run:P

just check rs :D rs is die

Then do one thing, open a file hosting company and write in the TOS that you allow warez hosting and you want people to upload illegal files.

In 2 days you will get a DMCA notice and after a week the feds will come to your house to arrest you.

Hum....

RickyFS, why are transfers to payout accounts so delayed this week?? We'll never be able to request payout in order to get paid tomorrow if the transfers to payout accounts are not approved..... :(

Why is it taking so long this time? So many days.... :(

I never seen legal content being uploaded and generate a lot a traffic. Even if we upload our own stuff, if its something popular and gets a lot downloads, you will get leeched.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back