FileServe - Make Money - Up to $25 per 1000 downloads (Official thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
@ ItsmYarD: I don't always get replies that fast from techs since it takes time to track the issue.

@ 99% of the people who are worried about not getting paid: You will get paid.

Public announcement for this board @ 16/11-2010:
I will disregard and ignore all future PMs regarding disabling of your account and what I deem to be too "off-topic" to talk about. When PMs are a personal matter and a way of discussing without the public's knowledge, and this "unwritten" code isn't respected and is overruled, I do not see the advantage of utilizing this option on here.

Please PM me only if you have your account hacked or any other urgent matter.

RickyFS just a suggestion, rather then complaining all the time for private pm's why not make a Question/Answer and include in your first post? you are giving same answers again and again on several pages, better make a general question and answer and include in your first post.

and yeah i know mostly here how are behaving, come on guys if you are delay even a few hours in payments cant you wait? maybe you was late and they put you in next circle?

Service not available in Hong Kong

@RickyFS : Please reply...thanks

Quote:

Originally Posted by ahs
Hi, I was referred by the Administrator of FileserveBB.

Please refer to the following link about my membership in Fileserve. I am from Hong Kong and registered as a Premium member on Nov 6, 2010 during my vacation in Perth. When I registered, I didn't realize the access from Hong Kong to Fileserve was banned and I did mention I was from Hong Kong in my registration details. I paid for 6 months membership US$34.99 thru PayPal and I already requested a refund via PayPal due to the fact the access to Fileserve from Hong Kong was banned. Please help on getting this matter resolved.

Thanks a lot.

http://www.fileservebb.info/topic/86...not-available/

@ all who think you'll miss payment: You probably won't :)

@ xTreme: Does it give you a .complete at the end of the file?

Tried to upload a fresh small file to check if it does get sent?

We wish we won't lost payout in this week but its seems to be Tuesday is on end now and still showing pending when it will transferred and then when we got paid

:(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back