FileServe - Make Money - Up to $25 per 1000 downloads (Official thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Ricky, after read some comments about Website program, seem it's working for someone. However, it's not working for me, I got 25 ref through the clickable link in my site, but in website earning, there is nothing. I'm sure that almost of them bought a premium acc through my clickable ref link.

Can you take a look on it?

I earn 40 a week. I just upload popular files to popular websites,

I have 37 referrals and only 1 is really making money. I wish they all atleast earn $1 or more a day.

I have a problem.
I add File-Remoter.com links and the links stuck. One links uploaded but the other links always stuck the pending web files. Why ????

I have a premuim fileserve and premium fileremoter accounts.

I have a problem.
I add File-Remoter.com links and the links stuck. One links uploaded but the other links always stuck the pending web files. Why ????

I have a premuim fileserve and premium fileremoter accounts.

If you had bothered to read file-remoter's news on the side, remote uploads from File-Remoter to Fileserve are blocked.

I earn 40 a week. I just upload popular files to popular websites,

I have 37 referrals and only 1 is really making money. I wish they all atleast earn $1 or more a day.

i upload some popular files,i use file-remoter, but said me some popular websites, please

Not blocked beacuse few files uploaded correctly but many files stuck.

Ricky do something please.

No it should be blocked..
Unless FS has some IP's left that I didnt block..
I've already worked out a solution but I want to wait until I get a gbit server in the US.

Ive been recommending file-remoter.com like crazy. Good site.
Not gone unnoticed :D If I ever start an affiliate thingy you'll be the first to know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back