FileServe - Make Money - Up to $25 per 1000 downloads (Official thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The strategy of blocking servers is not very successful many people use to upload and one for encrypting your communications to download certain content is illegal in your country and if you use their line of home end up in jail or fined.

WHAT IS HAPPEN IN FS
YOU ARE DELETING FILE (DMCA) THAT IS PUBLISHED AND MY COPY BACKUP THAT IS NOT PUBLISHED

WHY? NO SERVER DELETE THE BACKUP IF YOU CONTINUE DELETING BACKUP I WILL CHANGE OF SERVER

Sometimes, when I upload via FTP, when the upload reaches its end, it goes back to zero and no upload is done.

Is anyone having this problem?

I requested payout on 6th November but no money was added on payout payment. I asked Ricky and he said I need to wait for this Tuesday but nothing happened till now.I also check my number of referals I have and it went from 18 to 6
What happen to you FS!!!!!

hey RICKY
my premium expired today and this is what i am getting

0cda7a6392440023fd8b0f4185c90330.jpg

when i had premium so my storage was supposed to be unlimited but now that stored data should not be counted but its showing me that data like TB/500gb what is this man,now you expect me to delete all my data to continue uploading?i have used premium of wupload as well when my premium expired they gave me full 700gb to use the didnt showed me my previous data like fileserve is showing,this data of mine which i uploaded as premium is supposed to remain for ever on the server,what is this mate?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back