FileServe - Make Money - Up to $25 per 1000 downloads (Official thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have the situation that 2 days ago my premium expired. So I have use my earnings to buy new premium period for 6 months. I see on the top bar, that I have premium, I heve "unlimited" storage, but when I try to make copy of my links I get the message:

The size of the file <...> exceeds your storage limit

Why?
What sould I do?
(my nickname is also djalbert)

Fileserve sucks even without leeching services on it ! Amazing <3

You should repair your sucking service before banning your real clients and only unbanning your "uploaders".

Anyway, keep this way, in one month nobody will anymore upload on Fileserve for our great pleasure :))

@All: You should use Wupload, Filesonic, Netload, Crocko etc instead of Fileserve ;)

I have the situation that 2 days ago my premium expired. So I have use my earnings to buy new premium period for 6 months. I see on the top bar, that I have premium, I heve "unlimited" storage, but when I try to make copy of my links I get the message:

The size of the file <...> exceeds your storage limit

Why?
What sould I do?
(my nickname is also djalbert)

Try logout clear you cache and log again :) Sholud help :)

Fileserve sucks even without leeching services on it ! Amazing <3

You should repair your sucking service before banning your real clients and only unbanning your "uploaders".

Anyway, keep this way, in one month nobody will anymore upload on Fileserve for our great pleasure :))

@All: You should use Wupload, Filesonic, Netload, Crocko etc instead of Fileserve ;)

ROTFLMAO, well if this isn't a good sign that those leech services having a hard time with fileserve, good job fileserve.

ROTFLMAO, well if this isn't a good sign that those leech services having a hard time with fileserve, good job fileserve.

Good job for you too, defending the site that claims "unlimited downloads" and later cheats its users banning their IPs. Lets see if you keep defending them after they ban you for downloading 10 GB.

"ROFLMAO".

Good job for you too, defending the site that claims "unlimited downloads" and later cheats its users banning their IPs. Lets see if you keep defending them after they ban you for downloading 10 GB.

"ROFLMAO".

Yaaauwn, unlike you i'm not a crybaby, if they ban me i just move on to another hosts, simple as that, you will not see any post on the net were i was negative about hotfile even after they banned my ass.

@ aqq007: You obviously do not know what you're talking about. 99% of all users have been unbanned, and those users CAN download more than 10GB. Get your facts right.

@ Real-Debrid: Thanks for coming in, giving us some feedback that your service no longer work with us. Shows that we were effective in eliminating you. Don't let the door slam you on your way out.

PS. You owe us for approximately 15 months of service where you just used a few single 9.99 accounts for your 1000-2000 users.

PPS. When people cannot use FS on your service; what do you think they will do? Your service hasn't helped us grow; in fact it has deterred earnings from affiliates and us. We haven't hurt any affiliates; they are earning and earning even more now thanks to the stoppage of your service and similar.

@ Th3KiNG: Today meaning Wednesday.

@ Moggy: We didn't ban anyone. People can still use their accounts from home. aqq007 just got a big fat hard stick up his bum; he's had that for the last many months and we can't unfortunately help him in the position he's in; walking around with a hatred for our service.

@ all: Tickets getting cleared now.

Last edited:
I wish we could clean FAILED FILE list with one click
Does it difficult to add a button there.
I had requested it nearly 1 year ago while we chat
can you remember ????

@ aqq007: You obviously do not know what you're talking about. 99% of all users have been unbanned, and those users CAN download more than 10GB. Get your facts right.

@ Real-Debrid: Thanks for coming in, giving us some feedback that your service no longer work with us. Shows that we were effective in eliminating you. Don't let the door slam you on your way out.

PS. You owe us for approximately 15 months of service where you just used a few single 9.99 accounts for your 1000-2000 users.

PPS. When people cannot use FS on your service; what do you think they will do? Your service hasn't helped us grow; in fact it has deterred earnings from affiliates and us. We haven't hurt any affiliates; they are earning and earning even more now thanks to the stoppage of your service and similar.

@ Th3KiNG: Today meaning Wednesday.

@ Moggy: We didn't ban anyone. People can still use their accounts from home. aqq007 just got a big fat hard stick up his bum; he's had that for the last many months and we can't unfortunately help him in the position he's in; walking around with a hatred for our service.

@ all: Tickets getting cleared now.

Ricky, I sent you private messages and you just ignored me because I told you that I only download from Fileserve and I don't use it to make money because I like other filehost to make money (I won't name it in this thread). Is that against your TOS? Am I the only one that has a premium account with you and don't upload files to it to make money? Is that a reason to ban my IP addresses?

I don't hate your service, but I feel that you scammed me.

Last edited:
@rickfs

Why isn't there any sort of notification when you guys delete folders that are dmca'd?

They just disappear and i won't even know about it unless i go looking.

@ aqq007: In other words you take files from people and upload it to a competitor with an RDP. Your premium account is still working at home, thus we haven't scammed you - I guess that's no good to you.

@ djkelaj: It's not just a button that clears it. It's more complicated than that, but I've requested it.

@ Tyler: PM

@RickyFS: So what? Let me see if I understand: If I buy a premium account from Fileserve, I'm not only obliged to be an uploader, but I MUST use your service to make money too? In what part of your TOS or AUP is that written?

This is unbelievable.

And I use an RDP because not all of us have the benefit to have a super home connection like yours.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back