FileServe - Make Money - Up to $25 per 1000 downloads (Official thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
wtf??????
my total earning are 0
it was 3.+ in morning.
n three days ago i request for payout.
and today is tuesday bt still not get paid.
are they going to cheat now??
Chill mate. They are not running away. Error in script/database problem whatever it is, they will fix it up soon.

BTW Ricky, I am facing loading problems, i.e, either very slow or blank page.

Problems we are fixing 27 Jul 2010

Dear FileServe users,We are currently experimenting some problems, and we are working to fix them.
No data is lost.

Thank you for your understanding.

Regards
FileServe

I just got bombarded with emails about the $0 earnings - It WILL be fixed and you will have your $$$ credited!

@ RiteshH: Yes... We know. We're trying to fix these fundamental issues and it isn't going as smooth as we'd like.

I just got bombarded with emails about the $0 earnings - It WILL be fixed and you will have your $$$ credited!

@ RiteshH: Yes... We know. We're trying to fix these fundamental issues and it isn't going as smooth as we'd like.
Ah k! Thanks for the update, I hope everything gets settled soon.

Wow...... looks like all hell broke lose on fileserve....

Earnings not showing, when trying to switch between FS pages, they either fail or give the message to "upgrade to affiliate to start earning", and.... even better, all my remotes from last night are pending..... brilliant.............. :(:(

Wow...... looks like all hell broke lose on fileserve....

Earnings not showing, when trying to switch between FS pages, they either fail or give the message to "upgrade to affiliate to start earning", and.... even better, all my remotes from last night are pending..... brilliant.............. :(:(
Well Remote Uploads are working perfectly and fast, all the other points you mentioned are correct but they are working on it!

wtf!

qqysky.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back