FileServe - Make Money - Up to $25 per 1000 downloads (Official thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Site down or terribly slow atm.

Code:
It's not just you!  [URL="http://fileserve.com/"]http://fileserve.com[/URL] looks down from here.

Yups the site is loading extremely slow and at times doesn't load at all. I have not seen it this bad before. Lets hope everythings back to normal at the earliest. :)

Hey guys...So the site is loading fast again (phew?) - Anyway...Servers are coming in later today (New York time) so we should hopefully set them up and get them ready for the 28th.

When we have sufficient amount of servers we will be able to move the data from the affected servers to the new ones. Please bare in mind this is a heap-load of data.

Have faith that your files will be downloadable again on 118 and 154 (and a few others) ;)

For payment...We pay between Monday And Wednesday. Don't know how much more clearer that could get.

Ricky Bro Make Write these words in your Siggi lol

For payment...We pay between Monday And Wednesday. Don't know how much more clearer that could get.

anyhow , bro why we can't set samee payment info id in 2 accounts ?

Random:

I sincerely hope that there will never be an official support for FS2FS.
Why would you need it with a copy function available within your account manager?

FS2FS is important for those who might only wish to invest in an FS account in future to share links. Without FS2FS, people will need to invest in RS, MU or HF accounts to share FS links since not everyone can buy RDPs and download from private trackers.

Why do you think RS2RS.com became so popular?

I know enabling FS2FS support will lead to a lot of duplicate content but duplicate content does help since sometimes links are reported so fast that it becomes hard to find alive links without loads of duplicate content posted by leechers.

FS2FS is important for those who might only wish to invest in an FS account in future to share links. Without FS2FS, people will need to invest in RS, MU or HF accounts to share FS links since not everyone can buy RDPs and download from private trackers.

Why do you think RS2RS.com became so popular?

I know enabling FS2FS support will lead to a lot of duplicate content but duplicate content does help since sometimes links are reported so fast that it becomes hard to find alive links without loads of duplicate content posted by leechers.

It's not about duplicate content. It's about being a cheapass and putting a few hundred (or thousands as some people do) links into the remote upload site instead of actually putting in some effort to share things.

If you don't work on your own to get content into your account you don't deserve to earn anything. Leeching everything via FS2FS and then earning from OTHER peoples uploads is as low as anyone can get if you ask me - it sickens me.
At least upload the stuff on your own.

No offense to you Prazsky, I just said this on a general note :P

Duplicate content wont help, if one is reported and deleted, all others will be deleted.

@ Ar!yaN: Just reducing fraudulent behavior. I know some people may be affected by this as they have genuine friends earning money and withdrawing on their accounts, but they just have to bite the bullet and ask mum and dad permission to get a Paypal.

@ Jueki (& Prazsky I guess): Our FS2FS will not be like RS2RS - We know how that was received and what comments came along with it. We could in fact activate it like this right here right now, but we would be compromising our loyalty to users of our site. That's why we are working with an FS2FS with a twist to it - Not programmed/coded or designed yet, since we've been more busy than the grim reaper.

It's not about duplicate content. It's about being a cheapass and putting a few hundred (or thousands as some people do) links into the remote upload site instead of actually putting in some effort to share things.

If you don't work on your own to get content into your account you don't deserve to earn anything. Leeching everything via FS2FS and then earning from OTHER peoples uploads is as low as anyone can get if you ask me - it sickens me.
At least upload the stuff on your own.

No offense to you Prazsky, I just said this on a general note :P

Couldn't agree more Jueki,well said.

And i know someone that makes me sick and that copies my work,he is in my sig xD

Duplicate content wont help, if one is reported and deleted, all others will be deleted.

If you don't post the duplicated link, it won't be reported and it won't be deleted.

Ricky said before that when you duplicate a file, you got 2 different files.

@ Ricky and Everyone

files are showing up on firefox for me. firefox 3.6.3

here's proof.....see date, it's today's date.
Code:
http://img251.imageshack.us/img251/7316/84175928.png

and also i don't know why but according to WOT your not a trustworthy site
Code:
http://www.mywot.com/en/scorecard/fileserve.com

Ricky is it possible for you guys to hmm rewrite the download page?
To edit the slower download link below and place it above,some people keep asking how to download from Fileserve,some say link expired etc.
Image to show this better.
[slide]http://img839.imageshack.us/img839/3310/15377969.jpg[/slide]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back