Selling FileServe Free Member Download Plugin For Rapidleech @$2.5 (Other Options As Well)

Status
Not open for further replies.

shubhank008

Banned
Banned
FileServe Free Member Download Plugin For Rapidleech @$3.5 (Other Options As Well)

Hello Everyone, Finally Its Completely Finished and working as well :)

Its the File Serve Download Plugin For Rapidleech that allows the users to download as free member as well.

Here are some screenshots:-

hh7jzu.png

mxlzm9.png

0mzocz.png

1w3p4k.png

The Plugin has already been tested by Esotorisk, Humour And Skords.
There is a waiting time of 30 seconds between the captcha and main download process just like in rapidshare free member download.

Also, I know I promised some members that I will release it for free but had to charge a small fees(donation) so that the plugin don't go Abusing FileServe download system, like it happened with HF.

The charge for plugin is quite small and the plugin has a license system in it to protect it from being to public and Abuse.

Here are License and Price options, you can take any License you want and its fully automated :)

Price In USD$/month:-

For Simple Users $3.5
Can be used only on 1 server/install
Locks the ip to the license so can only be used on the server installed on first
Can only be used on 1 server at a time

For Advanced Users $5
Can be used only on 1 server at a time
Doesnt lock the ip to license so Can be used on another server aswell (Cant be used on 2 servers at same time)

For Hosters $8
Can be used on multiple servers
Can be used on multiple servers at same time

For any question, PM me or post here.

License gets installed automatically on first usage of plugin

If you wanna test the plugin by yourself, PM me for demo or ask here ;)
Support available for free if you want me to add and install the plugin

Special Note:-

Don't Spam Or Post Offtopic Bullshit In This Topic
Please Don't try to release this plugin in Public or share it or try to null the license since then there will be a lot of abuse usage on FS and we might loose a awesome file host :(

You will get the license ASA I get the payment
Only Paypal Accepted

For Those who still didnt understood "Free Members", I mean You CAN download from FileServe without any premium account"

Reviews And Buyers:-

Awesome buddy, I tested and its working smoothly.
I guess your the one to release the free download plugin ;)

The plugin works like charm :) Awesome work, shubhank :) keep it up :D

Nice and smooth deal. Great support.

Plugin is working great

qywvly.png

qxxDu.png

48 comments
Fatal error: SourceGuardian Loader - This script has expired. Please contact the script author about this problem. Error code [09] in /home/****/public_html/****/hosts/download/fileserve_com.php on line 2

:s

Hello to all

We have again updated our plugin and its now again working

Some reviews from new buyers will be soon available
This time we encrypted it using binary php instead of source guardian =D

@Old Buyers, please contact me if you bought the plugina nd if its no longer working, will give you all new one :)

35 sold so far

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back