Fileserve closes it's affiliate program - who's next on FBI target list?

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok here it is 2012-01-17 02:44:00 Dear FileServe users,
Between 2AM and 5AM EST, our host will be performing maintenance on the system.

Please notice that this maintenance can affect your download, the remote upload and webupload.

We will be back up and fully functional after this maintenance.

Best regards,

i hope they are running maintenance otherwise this thread will be the thread of the year..

Ricky likes his money almost as much as all that hard earned copyright infringement money of all the people that uploaded to his file host!

No one needs to turn him in I would bet they already have all the PP records because PayPal/Ebay likes doing business in online and gets a little piece of everyone that uses their services money.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5LlaF2AoL-o&feature=youtube[/ame]

DonA yes brother here in algeria we can do everything no one will count us hhh ever usa will not hear or now something come on brother iam from alger center come to open a filehost ALGHost.com that my domain i buyed it before

I guess I'm one of the lucky ones as I had under $10 in my FileServe account as I had cashed out at the start of the month. Also, my account is set to expire in three days and I definitely won't be renewing even though I mostly just use it for downloading and not uploading.

ok here it is 2012-01-17 02:44:00 Dear FileServe users,
Between 2AM and 5AM EST, our host will be performing maintenance on the system.

Please notice that this maintenance can affect your download, the remote upload and webupload.

We will be back up and fully functional after this maintenance.

Best regards,

i hope they are running maintenance otherwise this thread will be the thread of the year..

Has the "Should I do a Charge-back or Dispute for my recently purchased Premium Account" Thread popped up yet?

If this was a temporary thing why no official announcement anywhere. I am sure if they come back it will be much different, all dmca possible files will be gone, no more pay outs for downloads, etc.

Bob Dylan singing "The Times They Are A Changing" in the background as I type this.

pauldexter why there is no official news look at your files they are count downloads still but i tell everyone let us wait this night and see what's going on what if you delete all yor files and than they came up wait until the good or bad news come you will not lost any money

Away from LW :P
Leaseweb (Leaseweb.com) is a multinational Internet hosting provider that is
headquartered in the Netherlands. Leaseweb has eight datacenters in the Netherlands, Belgium,
Germany, and the United States, including in the Eastern District of Virginia. More than 630
computer servers in the Netherlands are owned and hosted by Leaseweb for the benefit of the
Mega Conspiracy, and an additional sixty servers hosted at Leaseweb were purchased by the
Mega Conspiracy in October 2011. Leaseweb continues to provide the Mega Conspiracy with
leased computers, Internet hosting, and support services as of the date of this Indictment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back