Fileserve closes it's affiliate program - who's next on FBI target list?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bigeer picture is we need money for paying RDP,RL,SBORG,premium accounts i dont want to pay from my wallet am i wrong?

All those are things you use to make money, so infact this is all about the money for you. Do you think before you speak? Seriously.

Mr. Moral , try to see evan bigger picture . piracy is not killing anyone , no one dead cause of the piracy , no one stayed hungry cause of the piracy . nothing big happend cause of the piracy . they lost some money , they are already liveingl ike kings , have millions of dollars .

piracy is like robin hood , we are "stealing" from rich ppl .

yea i know what are u gonna say , i am a cash whore bla bla bla , if that is your only argument , so it be !

The good ole' robin hood reference. In the case of warez, the story goes like this.

"Robin hood stole from the rich and gave to the poor but decided to keep the most valuables for himself."

Thats more along the lines of a warez robin hood. You are no hero.

Not about money? Then lets take the scene back to what it was in 06-07 when uploading wasn't about warez profit. Illegal profiting.

You dont get it realy? I would be ok of there are just torrents but i do not want SWAT slamming my door for downloading some crappy movie and this is where this goes.
I mostly download documentaries but i wont pay 30 bucks and watch crap made by HBO! If its good people will buy it anyway no matter is there free xvid copy on internet. that is the big picture.

Downloaders dont have expenses man!!!

You wouldn't either if you uploaded the old fashion way. Where you do it by hand.

You dont get it realy? I would be ok of there are just torrents but i do not want SWAT slamming my door for downloading some crappy movie and this is where this goes.
I mostly download documentaries but i wont pay 30 bucks and watch crap made by HBO! If its good people will buy it anyway no matter is there free xvid copy on internet. that is the big picture.

I don't care if you download. My problem is uploader complaining about losing money that they acquired illegally. Uploaders should upload for the benefit of the community and not themselve as people used to do. Not to make an uncounted amount of cash.

"... we were obviously not concerned about it, and we also consider ...

Congratulations you just managed to use two opposites in one sentence.

Bigeer picture is we need money for paying RDP,RL,SBORG,premium accounts i dont want to pay from my wallet am i wrong?

So do not do it. You just admitted it is about the money for you. There are File Hosts and web hosts that have made tons of money off warez. It became large enough that the studios and distributors cash whores got pissed over the warez cash whores.

Years ago "When the Internet was Free" no file hosts were paying uploaders. Everyone made it about money and cash is king and the golden rule is he who has the most gold makes the rules.

Well yes. If you don't care then you don't say I think, since you don't give a shit.

Anyway this is off topic, this thread is about these filehosts that have to fullfill their promises.

We all know and aware that we are working on an illegal matter, yes! it is piracy. Whatever the filehost did, whether bad or good, set your selves ready on what will happen in the future.

The only thing we cannot accept on this situation, ricky doesn't inform us, but as I've said, we cannot blame them as we are doing illegal work. We need to move on and stop asking your money.

Well you're not going to get it. They don't have to pay anyone who has used them to distribute illegal material. I am sure its in their terms of service to protect them legally.

So Uploaders have 1 less outlet to pay them for their files and webhosts are scared they will loose clients that host warez sites and blogs.

I think we get that part of the cash equation, now when all the host suspend paying uploaders there will be lots more poor people.

Believe after they took out the paying hosts they'll take the other one's they don't care about the few millions. They just need a foolish excuse.

Megaupload was based in Hongkong... but apparently they had a server in Virginia, which allowed the FBI to move forward. Easily.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back