FileReactor.com - 8$ Pay Per Sale & up to 32$ for 1000 Downloads (Official Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
It has been a good service but I have seen that counts are not working sometimes on files and the only solutution I have is to delete the files that are not getting counted.

I should have had about 2,000 downloads for each of these files that I had to delete that said I had 0 downloads over the weekend. ( I usually get about 500-1,000 downloads per file per day)

recently the weekly payout is reduced by about 50% and I think this is because filedownloads are not being counted.

but overall they do pay and are not too bad for free user service and offer PPD.

I'm so desapointed with filereactor

They dont talk in any place that the maximum filesize is 500mb , now I have a lot of files useless

Please let the user chose the maximum filesize like in ryushare or another hosts

I'm so desapointed with filereactor

They dont talk in any place that the maximum filesize is 500mb , now I have a lot of files useless

Please let the user chose the maximum filesize like in ryushare or another hosts

hmm says right here:Up to 500 MB | 5 files max | Split Archives Allowed

1338731603-500mb.jpg

should it be in a BIGGER font?
and premium users can download them also so not useless files

oh and thanks for all the payments, they pay within a few days most of the time.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back