FileReactor.com - 8$ Pay Per Sale & up to 32$ for 1000 Downloads (Official Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
FileReactor is fuckin' SCAM!!! I was wonder how come there are many downloads count without any sales!! Cuz my traffic is the last group and im sure almost nobody is having your premium. So I have my friend from his place buying my premium and I will give him back $12 so If I make $10, I will only lost $2 just to test the system.

The result is,

He paid via paypal accout thru my links on my own website and he download specific files that I told him to just to see it will get count or not. The couple of file that my friend complete download it all get count 1 each.

BUT!!!

NO, Fucking sale even count and credit me $10 ....

So this is how you eat for the food that you lost before you scam download count system and reduce the PPD and fuckin' bullshit increase PPS to $10. Why don't you put $20 per sale??? This way you will get many more people like me interested cuz thought it was real come work and make you a lot of sales without getting shit!

FUCK U KOF....

Since the first page of your threads here...I don't see anycompliment or any positive side. All people is this threads since page 1 to this page it all complaining about all fucking thing about your host. If you fucking thug enuff why don't just run like HOLDERFILE??? I think it better feeling that way. why paid me $200 for PPD for my first 2 weeks here without me making no sale. Then $10 per sale faking me to work for free. So wanna get those back?

filereactor fucking BIGGEST SCAM In 2012
people don't get dumb and still stuck with their PPD their are better PPD host

and upclose PPS all the PPS host is better then filereactor

Fucking KOF, you can eat my shit n' get lost man!!

What is this Em A C.E.O. ???
ccc97cdfa02b4ebbf0d8223b00f3d173_45511919.a.jpg

Filereactor is not scam. I only have some files with less of download but still got sales.
It is $10/sale now.

Remote upload speed is very good now:
1a98ab94d7e41dd095982f1e18ece252_45512274.remote.jpg

I think if you choose PPD plan, all sales will not show on Stats.
Because my friend told me. Last she choose PPD, not any sales. When she change PPS, she got lot of sales.

Last edited:
yes...they are paying...no probs...

but..,

download speed remains a big concern for me...

download doesn't start at times...even if started very very slow download speed

downloaders hate slow speed

pls fix speed issue ....

Please explain this KOF!! Did not receive any download files in 2 days. This is impossible. Come to the subject, but not you write comments..Please fixed problem...

5d05bcd6.jpg

Last edited:
Maybe:
- nobody interest your share.
- publish your files into the site(s) which has not any visitors.

It is working well with my account and my friend accounts

Please explain this KOF!! Did not receive any download files in 2 days. This is impossible. Come to the subject, but not you write comments.. Please end this trick..

5d05bcd6.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back