FilePost.com - Up to $35 for downloads or 60% of sales&rebills (Official Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
How to export links in html format?

You can use a Get Links section, set up your own link export format, save it and then use this format for all further file link exports.

For many user 100$/hr is good ;)

But i am fed up with RU. Its 30hrs gone. Bt my 2 files stills queued:facepalm:.

We are monitoring the situation with RU. That is strange, however some of the files stay in status Queued while other files are uploaded normally (from the same account). The engineers are looking into the issue. Please cancel such queued uploads and start them again/add news links. Sorry for the troubles.

Hey FilePost
How to export link in current root folder?
When i make select "only files in current folder", it means all files in that folder, then export links with apply to "selected file", nothing happen. But when i chose apply to "all active files", it works. And the same happened when i select a few file ( ten files ). Can u help me?
Thanks.
mrdemigod

Hey FilePost
How to export link in current root folder?
When i make select "only files in current folder", it means all files in that folder, then export links with apply to "selected file", nothing happen. But when i chose apply to "all active files", it works. And the same happened when i select a few file ( ten files ). Can u help me?
Thanks.
mrdemigod

The following works well for me if I want to export links for the files only in a root folder only:
1. I choose Select only files on current page
2. Get Links for selected files

It shows me links for the chosen files only (files in a root folder).

If that does not work for you please submit a ticket and provide screenshots of your actions - that would be very useful. Thank you

Yeah that´s right. If you have multiple links nobody choose FilePost because can´t download like FS,FSC or WU, that´s why i dont waste my time right now, also upload speed sucks.

For now, FilePost is only a good choice if you have very unique material or a good nitche, where people who download can assume the expensive FP premium accounts, then you will win some money by PPD.

a bit off-topic to continue here these are general guides for successful uploaders.

-Single Links and
-specific niche (that is the most important)
and/or unique content are more or less the key(s).

If you are good at 1-2 specific niches and informative then all is that you need. But to be informative is not easy as many times we have seen people do not know (at all) what they are uploading.......And not mirroring files.....

Back on topic, for the 100mb/hr need more time, results are more or less the same (sometimes higher sometimes same sometimes lower) even if we run FP in beta (testing period now) ;)

Nothing really affected but that depends on content, niche, user and posting strategy of each member more.....rather to the specific filehost itself....(our opinion)

RU has been slow files stay on queue this was working faster before 1 week. Maybe an implementation/testing is needed. Exporting and FP FM fast and smooth with opera.... ;)

Last edited:
Long-awaited Servers in Europe

Today we are glad to announce first servers in Europe that we have been waiting for so much! We have started their set up yet, at the moment new serves for FTP only are ready. The server address is ftp-eu.filepost.com, and you can use your current FTP login and password (available in FTP Upload section of your account) to access these servers in Europe.

Within the next few days we will be adding new servers that would function for remote and web upload methods. What is more, we are preparing a special feature for FTP server that would significantly improve the work.

Upload more files and enjoy high speeds!

I was saying win with PPS not with PPD (Because nobody will download as freebie if they apply 100MB/Hour)

Today upload speeds from NL are terrific:

b105c2.png

d39366.png

Waiting this moment since weeks, let´s work with FilePost =)

af6513.png

Please if you´re going to cap to 100MB/Hour dont cap speeds for freebies, i cant reach 100KB/s as freebie from EU storage server to EU downloaders

Last edited:

Today we are glad to announce first servers in Europe that we have been waiting for so much! We have started their set up yet, at the moment new serves for FTP only are ready. The server address is ftp-eu.filepost.com, and you can use your current FTP login and password (available in FTP Upload section of your account) to access these servers in Europe.

Within the next few days we will be adding new servers that would function for remote and web upload methods. What is more, we are preparing a special feature for FTP server that would significantly improve the work.

OMG Was waiting for this moment !!!!
KEEP IT UP FILEPOST!!!!

very fast, thank filepost =)
f9db28.png

@filepost:
Can you remove plan 3 Days Premium or not? Because my members buy it and they always think "plan 3 Days Premium" is "plan 1 Month Premium" and they so angry when they know it.

Last edited:
Please fix this problem asap:

80b6d2.png

Parts 1 & 6 are really slow even with premium acc... (The parts number are aleatory)

Could you please make more attempts with upload of several parts and if the situation repeats, please send the screenshot to our support team, our technicians will look into that.

very fast, thank filepost =)
f9db28.png

@filepost:
Can you remove plan 3 Days Premium or not? Because my members buy it and they always think "plan 3 Days Premium" is "plan 1 Month Premium" and they so angry when they know it.

We consider making such flexible setting that would allow you to control this feature.

what's the max file size for ftp upload, 3G or 1G? I find out all file bigger than 1G can be uploaded but never showed in my files

what's the max file size for ftp upload, 3G or 1G? I find out all file bigger than 1G can be uploaded but never showed in my files

If some files did not appear in your File Manager, please send their names to our support team, however please make sure that these files are uploaded successfully in your ftp manager.

Please tell us if you cap DL speeds for freebies, or if you´re going to apply the 100MB/hour rule, i can´t reach 100KB/s downloading from EU server to EU home

06fc1f.png

Last edited:
Please tell us if you cap DL speeds for freebies, or if you´re going to apply the 100MB/hour rule, i can´t reach 100KB/s downloading from EU server to EU home

06fc1f.png

We do not limit download speed for freebies for such low values, free users should have much higher download speed. Will monitor the situation to see if anything is wrong on our side.

Yeah i know you dont cap each file to 15KB/s, but you should be using some limitation for speed, because i get the same speed downloading from EU or USA, so no improvements for downloaders at all.

Could anyone else confirm that is impossible to reach 180KB/s from FilePost as freebie?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back