FilePost.com - Up to $35 for downloads or 60% of sales&rebills (Official Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
As for the issue with moving files to folders - unfortunately, we can not reproduce that on our side, I can successfully move files in FF, so everyone who has such a problem - please submit a technical ticket with the details to our support team, we will make additional investigation. Thank you.

As for RU - please wait for the files to be uploaded, sorry for the waiting time.

May i just ask if we could earn with ppd plan? Free users only have 100MB per hour limit. >< if suppose they downloaded a 500mb file, they can download part2 when?

if too bad

FilePost

not plan to change the 100MB/hour ????

I think it's better without it as it was before, because people do not download much now and that makes people not want to use your web

is a limitation for users the 100MB/hour

I recommend if you want to stick with that to increase to 1024 MB / hour

in many forums that people complain that its website that it limits users to free

Please check it in detail and see a solution for all

thank you very much FilePost

Please I want an answer

May i just ask if we could earn with ppd plan? Free users only have 100MB per hour limit. >< if suppose they downloaded a 500mb file, they can download part2 when?

if too bad this and not understand that so filepost not going to win people to your site

Last edited:
FilePost

I think it's better without it as it was before, because people do not download much now and that makes people not want to use your web

I recommend if you want to stick with that to increase to 1024 MB / hour

in many forums that people complain that its website that it limits users to free

Not sure what answer you expect from us. We monitor the traffic and sure may make the changes to the rules, however at the moment we can not promise anything specific about that. If we see that the rule affects the work a lot, we sure may change it.

They will be able to start the second download in 5 hours approximately after the first file download start.

This week will have EU servers?
I miss Promo Offer this month because upload to Filepost too slow :(. BTW, I still can earn nice money from Filepost. If I can upload to Filepost faster, I think I can sale more account :))
Thanks!

Last edited:
Edit: Can you make 251-500 MB to 251 - 400 or 450 MB like other sites?

hope considering changing cat.501-1024 to 451-1024 as someone else suggested in the near future since this is only a reduce in 50mb but critical in order to adopt some competition ;)regards

ticket no. 0004094 regarding the above request (similar) opened as FilePost here suggested to write to the company direct !!!!!

plz forward our request (other 2 people suggested that specific req) no. 0004094 to marketing-affiliate department in order to review.

For me, it's good .

If the download is superior contribution to FS, FSC, WU ... for free user.
Yeah that´s right. If you have multiple links nobody choose FilePost because can´t download like FS,FSC or WU, that´s why i dont waste my time right now, also upload speed sucks.

For now, FilePost is only a good choice if you have very unique material or a good nitche, where people who download can assume the expensive FP premium accounts, then you will win some money by PPD.

Anyway if you share little files (-1GB) could also do money with PDD

Not sure what answer you expect from us. We monitor the traffic and sure may make the changes to the rules, however at the moment we can not promise anything specific about that. If we see that the rule affects the work a lot, we sure may change it.

They will be able to start the second download in 5 hours approximately after the first file download start.

person can not wait 1 hour for each file that makes a web reputation of his very bad so people are very angry with your web host that can not download, look fileserver, filesonic not do this and see how many people has

you would think you can wait 5 hours to download the next file??

that's what makes people angry urgent need to change

FilePost

thank you very much FilePost

Please I want an answer
For many user 100$/hr is good ;)

But i am fed up with RU. Its 30hrs gone. Bt my 2 files stills queued:facepalm:.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back