FilePost.com - Up to $35 for downloads or 60% of sales&rebills (Official Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
FilePost please consider increase DL speed cap for freebies to 200-250KB/s, even GrooveFile (The newest filehost) has better speed than you :facepalm:

The same. The speed is very low and that IS NOT JUST BE ALMOST Force users to buy a PREMIUM! Reality does not happen very often!

Please download Speed ​​up are my 2 downloads Principal and Mirror are declining slightly: Facepalm:8-)

why is remote upload speed faster for some files and slower for others,
even though they are the same size [ 750 MB]

Please understand that the speed depends on the load of our system and the source file hostings also. And sure it depends on the service you upload from.

hmm FTP Speed too slow ! please take a look ! i tried both us and eu server but speed is less than 1mbps !

Please pm me your email address and let me know what software you use and where you upload from. Thanks.

What does this mean :|
That means SPAM
report.gif

AHHH ! today is my first day on filepost and speeds are damn slow ! couldnt upload anythng !i tried ftp/webupload but nothng more than 1.5mbps ! i wonder how the master uploader upload content in such slow speeds !

webupload speed

5SXzi.jpg

ftp speed

Xe49f.jpg

i pmed you filepost ! but no reply or solution yet !

FilePost please consider increase DL speed cap for freebies to 200-250KB/s, even GrooveFile (The newest filehost) has better speed than you :facepalm:

Free download speed for users is usually up to 150KB/s, but may vary depending on the service load/connection channel and its features.

AHHH ! today is my first day on filepost and speeds are damn slow ! couldnt upload anythng !i tried ftp/webupload but nothng more than 1.5mbps ! i wonder how the master uploader upload content in such slow speeds !

webupload speed

5SXzi.jpg

ftp speed

Xe49f.jpg

i pmed you filepost ! but no reply or solution yet !

That is the average speed that the system supports now to ensure the system stability. I can see you do upload files, so please do not claim that it is not possible to upload anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back