FilePost.com - Up to $35 for downloads or 60% of sales&rebills (Official Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, I do. :)

Let's talk about FilePost. It's useless to talk about our cost or who should get higher speed. I don't want to have VIP channel to upload. All I need is fair play between Web, FTP and RU.

Your suggestion about 5/5 is good. At least, it should reduce server load and we all should get better speed than this moment.

:)

Guys, the Filehost should ensure fair usage and have adequate resource to fulfill users' requirement. It is not our problem when the filehost cannot cater to what they advertise. This is business. If the filehost cannot deliver, we have a business decision to make. Nothing personal here.

70f010f9e5.jpg

Usa Vps 1gb Dsl :SSSS

IF THIS MEANS DEAD, WE ARE DOOMED

[SLIDE]http://i28.lulzimg.com/9e5e30da69.jpg[/SLIDE]

Yea nice , Ru here Ru there Ru there,

OK but our Web Upload and FTP ???
I thing Web and FTP upload need to be the prior, RU = copy.
right ?
Don't full your servers with copies.. arghhh

sadly..i am earning good but with current ftp speed which is less than 1mbps...its nearly impossible to upload new stuff.
I just cant keep 100gb of data, 1 week in my rdp only for filepost.

Very much disappointed with Filepost

After I saw your image, I suddenly understand that why web upload speed drop down rapidly (Now, it is 30-40 Kbps). I suddenly understand that why ftp is not work and why people around here hate RU guy.

Great!! RU can upload as much as they want while web and ftp upload one by one.

@FilePost what do you think? It's your new policy?

Why do you think we gave the highest priority to one upload method? That is not true, all methods work with the same priority, just our optimization of RU queue gave the results, and the queue goes faster now. Please be more reasonable in your accusations.

I will never understand users - first they complain about bad speeds/queue, once the queue is gone, they tell that is not right. Will have to take that, it can not be resolved I am afraid....

good luck filepost with your current focus.

As for us time for leave soon at the end of december. Company focuses to be aggressive for visitors 100mb/hr is too littleX-(X-(

Thank you for your time and cooperation. I regret to listen about your decision, however that is your choice for sure.

Anyway, we will sure continue development of the service!

sadly..i am earning good but with current ftp speed which is less than 1mbps...its nearly impossible to upload new stuff.
I just cant keep 100gb of data, 1 week in my rdp only for filepost.

Very much disappointed with Filepost

Please submit a technical ticket to the support - specify your location and where you upload files.

@FilePost I didn't said that you give the highest priority to RU. I did not blame you and your team.

If you look at djkelaj's image, you will see that he upload many files in the same time. I ask you that why you let this happen. RU can upload >30 files in the same time while web upload can upload one by one (FTP may be more but not as much as RU)

So what is the word that I'm not reasonable?

Even if I am not a rocket science professor, I can understand that when we put many car on the same road, it will make traffic jam.

1 RU user = 50 uploading while 1 Web upload user = 1 uploading.

Last edited:
@FilePost I didn't said that you give the highest priority to RU. I did not blame you and your team.

If you look at djkelaj's image, you will see that he upload many files in the same time. I ask you that why you let this happen. RU can upload >30 files in the same time while web upload can upload one by one (FTP may be more but not as much as RU)

Do you think all files are strictly uploaded one by one? In this case noone would upload anything to the servers. Any file hosting with multiple servers is a complex system where lots of files are being uploaded at the same time, if someone uploads files via RU, that does not mean that all other people are waiting at this moment - absolutely not.

You can upload via ftp using several streams.

Why do you think we gave the highest priority to one upload method? That is not true, all methods work with the same priority, just our optimization of RU queue gave the results, and the queue goes faster now. Please be more reasonable in your accusations.

I will never understand users - first they complain about bad speeds/queue, once the queue is gone, they tell that is not right. Will have to take that, it can not be resolved I am afraid....

Yes, it give a result. a good one too. Now, RU is better. That's a great News.

Please don't forget that it's also give another result too. It make web upload and FTP nearly dead!!

I hope that you can understand my good willing. I did not offense you.

Add more comment :

Do you think all files are strictly uploaded one by one? ... if someone uploads files via RU, that does not mean that all other people are waiting at this moment - absolutely not.

One by one means When I put the list on web upload queue, it go one by one.

Last edited:
Yes, it give a result. a good one too. Now, RU is better. That's a great News.

Please don't forget that it's also give another result too. It make web upload and FTP nearly dead!!

I hope that you can understand my good willing. I did not offense you.

You are not right, sorry. The fact that RU became better does not mean that all other methods stop working (and vice versa). I won't argue with you, will repeat once again that the system is complicated.

I would like to assure you that we do everything possible to make the system work stable. As for ftp - try US servers please if that is possible.

"I would like to assure you that we do everything possible to make the system work stable."

I know you will. :)

You said it complicate. O.K. I believe you. It's complicate. Would you please ask your engineer, Please make web upload queue can go 10/10 or 50/50 like RU. It will be great.

Well just now uploaded a file on Eu server...speed wasnt the best...but file appeared instantly, which is a good thing
If i am supposed to get good speed on US ftp..i wont mind buying a rdp there.

good luck filepost with your current focus.

As for us time for leave soon at the end of december. Company focuses to be aggressive for visitors 100mb/hr is too littleX-(X-(

why ??

because u want to reach oron policy??? maybe yes maybe not..........

anyway............

Company focuses on some things which are acceptable but we are not going to make 1000 sales to survive.

You should consider to change plans if u want to survive.

Overall your support is perfect and we appreciate that of course. (that's why we write some things)

But at the end we are free to select any company and test some period of time.

Thanks for your support from august till now.

We tried and have a clear picture now.

The competition if high and fp is slow (sometimes super slow) nowadays for all of us.

As for the design is nice but not secure.......needs to be improved.....

good luck whatever you do and personally thank you for all your help throughout 3 months public and private.

and some suggestion. even if we don't like oron it is hard to even reach them. They have been in market long time (we don't even have an account with them ;) )

You should be more friendly for free users in order THEY TO PAY afterwards for premium. The competition is high.

good luck whatever u do and thanks for friendly 3-month public/private support

**all above are our personal experience / opinion
bla bla bla.

oron is not competition for any host right now. since they limit premium members to download 20 GB per month. if you want to download more than 20 GB you must buy another premium account.

while Filepost offer unlimited traffic to premium members :)

and go to oron I am sure your account will be terminated if dont make any sale :))

from all my RDPs:

US Server via ZOOM:

[SLIDE]http://i28.lulzimg.com/adce5c6ab5.jpg[/SLIDE]

UK/EU Server:

[SLIDE]http://i28.lulzimg.com/f994431640.jpg[/SLIDE]

NL Server:

[SLIDE]http://i28.lulzimg.com/44d6c84dd8.jpg[/SLIDE]

Interesting...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back