FilePost.com - Up to $35 for downloads or 60% of sales&rebills (Official Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
File I post my own request, security question but can not remember him as ..
You can view the question to give the answer??

View MP

Last edited:
Please read these words from our rules carefully:

The base rate for each new referral is 15%, but it will be automatically raised to 20% once your referral earns only $50 per month

That means if your referral earns more than 50 USD per month (since the beginning of the month), you will get 20% from his revenue.

I am sure this your referral earned that amount for all working time, not for a month.

And please pm me your id.

thanks admin for ur reply......now i got it...

I found a small bug on your site. You say maximum download file size for free users is 1 GB. 1 GB = 1024 MB not 1000 MB so when i uploaded my 1024 MB (1GB) files, my friends can't download it. Could you fix it?

1024 MB sharp makes problem as size of files slightly increase as time passes. So if you post exactly 1 GB file then now on server its file size might have changed to some 1024.0092 MB etc which can only be downloaded by a premium member.

I'm getting site validation error.

I want to use second option, because first option doesn't work for me.

Or add the following tag into the HTML code of your main page:
<meta name="filepost" content="3edd43c9f5b76683">

Where do I add validation code in Wordpress?

On my server I got files like wp-settings.php , index.php and many other. I'm confused.

Please help me.

Last edited:
1024 MB sharp makes problem as size of files slightly increase as time passes. So if you post exactly 1 GB file then now on server its file size might have changed to some 1024.0092 MB etc which can only be downloaded by a premium member.

this is rare but... in best practice, upload 1000mb files :)

what happens to the file names, at least with the JD.
Obviously the most manager used is JDownloader, and none or a few will use FP if have to rename the parts to make use of mirrors.
:facepalm:

Sinttulo-1-9.jpg

I'm getting site validation error.

I want to use second option, because first option doesn't work for me.

Where do I add validation code in Wordpress?

On my server I got files like wp-settings.php , index.php and many other. I'm confused.

Please help me.
Clear your cache before verify your website if you are using plugin cache

I found a small bug on your site. You say maximum download file size for free users is 1 GB. 1 GB = 1024 MB not 1000 MB so when i uploaded my 1024 MB (1GB) files, my friends can't download it. Could you fix it?

We will make this change really soon.

what happens to the file names, at least with the JD.
Obviously the most manager used is JDownloader, and none or a few will use FP if have to rename the parts to make use of mirrors.

Sinttulo-1-9.jpg

What is the problem? Could you describe it? Also, do you understand that we are not responsible for JD software proper work since they are a third-party service? We cooperate a lot with them, however we do not have access to their code. Yiou can always submit questions on their forum.

hello i already register and join affiliate program but when i fill my paypal account detail, it never appear in your account

When you specify payment details, there is verification by e-mail. You should receive a letter by e-mail. Please check that.

Last edited:

mixed468x60.gif

We have two wonderful news for our partners today. Now we offer more ways to earn money! We are glad to present a new Mixed program for partners where you get revenue from all downloads, sales and rebills! With this plan there are zero chances to miss potential revenue. No doubts some of our partners would prefer this plan more than PPS or PPD separately. We already can see partners who could earn much more with the Mixed program.

Sure, we are ready to offer the best rates for the Mixed plan that would stand any competition. Thus, within the Mixed plan we pay 50% of our regular PPD rates AND 30% of all sales and rebills (and we do not deduct refunds!). What is important, we do not set up any limitations for switching to this plan. Any partner, including just registered ones, can switch to the plan in the account settings, the plan will be enabled the next day at midnight server time.

And we are ready to offer more! As usually, since 18th till the end of October FilePost offers a PROMO - within it we pay 60% of downloads and 40% of sales and rebills within our Mixed plan. The switching to the new plan form is available already - you will be able to choose a new plan either today or on October 17th. Hurry to get the highest revenue within these two weeks! And we are welcome you sharing the results with everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back