FilePost.com - Up to $35 for downloads or 60% of sales&rebills (Official Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The site has nice layout. Filemanager is easy to use, links export is a bit weird with all the "#", but ok in general.

All fine here, looks promising so far, hoping to get my first sale(s) today.

The site has nice layout. Filemanager is easy to use, links export is a bit weird with all the "#", but ok in general.

All fine here, looks promising so far, hoping to get my first sale(s) today.

Thank you for your opinion. As for link export feature, we have made it flexible - so you can yourself specify and save export format for your files. It should not be too confusing)

Counts 1 download per ip per 24 hrs or 1 download per file per same ip for 24 hrs?
Admin please reply

it's all here....

http://filepost.com/makemoney

Downloads that are not calculated include files smaller than 1MB and downloads made by the owner of the account.

Downloads from guests and free registered users are calculated as one unique download per each unique IP for every 24 hours. In other words, two different downloads with the same IP will be counted as two qualified downloads in this case.

Downloads from premium users are calculated as one download per each unique IP for every 24 hours. In other words, two different downloads with the same IP will be counted as one qualified downloads in this case.

Today we would like to share more screenshots of our partners' statistics here - the partners who work with PPS plan. The first two partners use their own resources mostly, the third screenshot is a good example of using 'premium only' option at his resources, the rest use different forums.

I would like to note that we have more successful partners, these are not the only ones. However they are good examples.

stat11.png

stat22.png

stat33.png

stat44.png

stat55.png

Also, wanted to mention that we have complete set up of new servers - now upload and download speeds should be high, and there should not be problems with them anymore. What is more, we have planned more servers to be set up soon - and that will be done periodically.

And a new promo is coming soon! ;-)

Really motivating these.

I wanted to ask you this: Is there internal RU feature in filepost? If there is, please disable it. In case of a new promo, spammers will be leeching every good post and ruin it.

Nice to see this thread isn't spammed by 100 people every day for problems they may face. Tells me it runs smoothly. I hope it stays that way.

Today we would like to share more screenshots of our partners' statistics here - the partners who work with PPS plan. The first two partners use their own resources mostly, the third screenshot is a good example of using 'premium only' option at his resources, the rest use different forums.

I would like to note that we have more successful partners, these are not the only ones. However they are good examples.

stat11.png

stat22.png

stat33.png

stat44.png

stat55.png

Also, wanted to mention that we have complete set up of new servers - now upload and download speeds should be high, and there should not be problems with them anymore. What is more, we have planned more servers to be set up soon - and that will be done periodically.

And a new promo is coming soon! ;-)

Please post some partners stats screenshots who earn from PPD plan.

thanks for the beautyful host :D

thanks for the beautyful host :D

Please upgrade my acc

We grant premiums to the partners who show good results. If you have only started working with us, then send us screens of your stats from other hostings for review.

Please post some partners stats screenshots who earn from PPD plan.

We have shown screens of the partners who work with PPS plans cause in the most cases their revenue (taking into consideration rebills) is higher than the revenue of partners who work with PPD. However there are successful PPD partners also.

Posting screenshots of successful PPD affiliates will be very motivating for those who opted for PPD plan. Also most people especially those who are just starting and those who want to switch to new file hosts usually choose PPD plan at first.

If you have some please consider posting it.

According to filepost affliate program after $50 refferel revenue i shuld get 20% commission..but still im getting only 15%..here is the scrrenshot for proof..admin pls look into it & rectify the error..pls

According to filepost affliate program after $50 refferel revenue i shuld get 20% commission..but still im getting only 15%..here is the scrrenshot for proof..admin pls look into it & rectify the error..pls

Please read these words from our rules carefully:

The base rate for each new referral is 15%, but it will be automatically raised to 20% once your referral earns only $50 per month

That means if your referral earns more than 50 USD per month (since the beginning of the month), you will get 20% from his revenue.

I am sure this your referral earned that amount for all working time, not for a month.

And please pm me your id.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back