FilePost.com - Up to $35 for downloads or 60% of sales&rebills (Official Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I finished the whole translation, but i need those NL servers for start to work with you. Another suggestion, please lower premium prices a bit (3 Days | 3€ / 1Month | 8€) , Euro is an expensive currency, you´re a new file-host so you will improve the sales if you do it easily for affiliates.

100mb/hour waiting time is very bad:facepalm:

i think people would hate filepost and dont want to download from filepost link

pps ppd both wont get any good from this 100mb/hour rule

hope FP theam can chang it to 1000mb/hour

yes I think the ppd will greatly affect and lots of users will choose other host to download their files

@filepost:
Sorry, but now € 10 = $ 14.4509, but why my domain sale only $1/sale? I think $1.4 or $1.3 is right.
And i hope Filepost will launch link premium sale soon alike Filesonic, because when we add banner to promote Filepost, we need link premium sale alike: http://filepost.com/premium/*****

btw, can you use payment Libertyreserve or not? This payment is good!

Last edited:
Thank you for your payment Filepost.

3hro1.jpg

Our team is located in several countries also, working in offices. May I know honestly the reason of the questions?))
Because I want sure everything before working with a new file hosting, Some point at filepost I have doubts about. Firstly is about the currency Euro and USD.
Secondly is about free user download limited. It seem to be that your team (I would rather call that than comapny) doen't have much money !

1. Let's use the same currency in sell premium and affiliate program !
2. Don't have much limit with FTP upload and Free User Download !

Finally, I have to say that, your program is not better than filesonic wupload or uploadstation.

Let's update or die !

Good Luck !

Japan to B!! finally!! is it implemented yet?

yes

look table here http://filepost.com/makemoney

---------------------------------------------------------------------

yeah the 100mb DL limit (free) adds another headache for us........(after removing the 1st headache the free file size limit from 400 to 1024)

seems to be so aggressive even if they make it 500mb as people wrote before

if userA want to DL 350mb

and then needs another file of 250mb

will have to wait either (600mb total --> with limit 500mb)

why not implementing a wait time between dl's

also we have said to adopt a file size competitive to others 251-500 is NOT competitive (make a decrease from 500 to 451 !!!! in order to help all ready files)

needs to be reduced 251-451 a bit to adopt the other(s).......

just our (first-look) opinion

overall we are happy (interface, features, statistics, graphics, support ;) RU no probs for us all OK) since we just testing it ;)

FilePost please make it showing links in remote upload section like on FileSonic and WUpload so I dont have to go to My Files each time!

And please remove that info You have sucessfully added...

Thanks.

Japan to B!! finally!! is it implemented yet?

Yes, it was implemented yesterday, so the rule works already.

100mb/hour waiting time is very bad:facepalm:

i think people would hate filepost and dont want to download from filepost link

pps ppd both wont get any good from this 100mb/hour rule

hope FP theam can chang it to 1000mb/hour

Actually, we can see that a number of downloads did not decrease yesterday what means that users continue downloading files successfully. The limitation rule can not be avoided, it brings the balance to PPD - PPS programs.

I finished the whole translation, but i need those NL servers for start to work with you. Another suggestion, please lower premium prices a bit (3 Days | 3€ / 1Month | 8€) , Euro is an expensive currency, you´re a new file-host so you will improve the sales if you do it easily for affiliates.

We are working on NL servers. As for the prices - I can not promise anything at the moment, still I would like to assure you that our partners who work with PPS plan are contented with their revenue - they get more from sales in Euro, and as we can see, the price in Euro does not prevent users from obtaining premiums.

If you could, please send us the translation and let me know your requirements.

Why I can not download, when I click "Hight Speed Download", but nothing happen. I am premium user.

Are you sure you are logged in? Please first log into your account, then open a link for download. If that does not work please send the details about your browser to our support team as well as your account details. Thank you.

@filepost:
Sorry, but now € 10 = $ 14.4509, but why my domain sale only $1/sale? I think $1.4 or $1.3 is right.
And i hope Filepost will launch link premium sale soon alike Filesonic, because when we add banner to promote Filepost, we need link premium sale alike: http://filepost.com/premium/*****

btw, can you use payment Libertyreserve or not? This payment is good!

As for the premium links - we have taken this suggestion into consideration.

As for the percentage from sales from site - please contact our support team with your account ID, they will explain you the details about the revenue calculation.

As fr Libertyreserve - at the moment we do not have plans to implement this payment system, sorry.

Because I want sure everything before working with a new file hosting, Some point at filepost I have doubts about. Firstly is about the currency Euro and USD.
Secondly is about free user download limited. It seem to be that your team (I would rather call that than comapny) doen't have much money !

1. Let's use the same currency in sell premium and affiliate program !
2. Don't have much limit with FTP upload and Free User Download !

Finally, I have to say that, your program is not better than filesonic wupload or uploadstation.

Let's update or die !

Good Luck !

First of all, we do not have limitations for FTP upload speed, as well as download speed values for free users are competitive - the proof is lots of downloads since the service launch (you can ask uploaders who work with PPD plan whether they are content with number of downloads they get or not).

As for money - hm, as you know, file hosting launch is not something any company can do - that is lots of resources, money, knowledge and experience involved. Lots of resources are spent for servers, bandwidth, advertising, payouts, etc - thus your words are really strange. You can even evaluate our design - that is highly-professional one, some other hostings can not be even compared. Also ask the partners here whether they receive payouts on time or not...

I actually can not understand why Euro-USD question disturbs you, as I mentioned, you get payout in USD however taking into consideration Euro price.

I would advise you to try our service - this is the best way to see whether it would work for you or not.

yes

look table here http://filepost.com/makemoney

---------------------------------------------------------------------

yeah the 100mb DL limit (free) adds another headache for us........(after removing the 1st headache the free file size limit from 400 to 1024)

seems to be so aggressive even if they make it 500mb as people wrote before

if userA want to DL 350mb

and then needs another file of 250mb

will have to wait either (600mb total --> with limit 500mb)

why not implementing a wait time between dl's

also we have said to adopt a file size competitive to others 251-500 is NOT competitive (make a decrease from 500 to 451 !!!! in order to help all ready files)

needs to be reduced 251-451 a bit to adopt the other(s).......

just our (first-look) opinion

overall we are happy (interface, features, statistics, graphics, support ;) RU no probs for us all OK) since we just testing it ;)

Thank you. As for the table - we will discuss that once again. As for the limitation implemented - as was mentioned, that does not prevent our users from downloading files - that is clearly seen in stats.

FilePost please make it showing links in remote upload section like on FileSonic and WUpload so I dont have to go to My Files each time!

And please remove that info You have sucessfully added...

Thanks.

You can see the status of each file in RU section - so you know whether the file is already uploaded or not. For what reason do you need links of already uploaded files in RU - please let me know. Thanks.

We are working on NL servers. As for the prices - I can not promise anything at the moment, still I would like to assure you that our partners who work with PPS plan are contented with their revenue - they get more from sales in Euro, and as we can see, the price in Euro does not prevent users from obtaining premiums.

If you could, please send us the translation and let me know your requirements.
I know you can´t change your prices every day, but at least make a 1€/1Day offer, because download speeds from EU really sucks (Very difficult to reach +100KB/s), and if they cant test your premium services for a decent price, nobody will buy monthly or yearly accounts, dont forget you´re a newbie file-host without reputation.

About the DL limits for freebies, just clarify that:

If a user download a 900MB file in 180 mins, and then want to start another download (With the same filesize)? He will have to wait 60 mins, or 9 hours?

i just have a test to download my owe file(not finish just a test)

first ,i have to wait 60s for the CAPTCHA show up
and when i want to download part2.rar i have towait 3 more hours because the new 100mb rule

3hours.jpg

i haveto said that is really very not friendly to the downloaders

But people (French) download my link, said very bad, max : 200ko/s, strange.

You see yourself that the speed varies and depends on multiple factors. You have good speed, other people may have lower ones. Actually, as we know, users get competitive speed values - and that is again proved by revenue of our partners who work with PPD plan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back