FilePost.com - Up to $35 for downloads or 60% of sales&rebills (Official Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes FTP speed its more than great, I think many uploaders will join FP just because of that, and it has a nice support team, very nice, maybe this will be new hot filehost!

RU SUCKS

0c1a1e0581.png

RU need to wait too long before download.
Please fix this.

I think it is better put some limit on that.
Like each account only can RU 100 line or 50GB per day.

system must work like flashget, even if I put 1000 urls, your system MUST download 5 download PER host at the same time. With this limit, you do not hammer other servers.
For example, if I put 5 filesonic 5 megaupload 5 fileserve 5 wupload, there is no problem
cause 4 host, and 20 files can be downloaded. But if I put 100 urls of filesonic, system
must get files 5 by 5.

Really ?

Our apologies, but we're experiencing minor technical difficulties with our web server.

Please don't worry, our techs have already been notified about this issue and will do their best to fix it. In the meantime, have a little break - perhaps a cup of your favorite beverage. Upon your return our site should be up and running again.
FilePost Support Team

can any random user file a report abuse option??? unfortunately it is not necessary for anyone to first prove his ownership and then to file report abuse....this is not a good feature....FILEPOST pls do something regarding this

What error do you see? Point your mouse over the error word - you will see that.

system must work like flashget, even if I put 1000 urls, your system MUST download 5 download PER host at the same time. With this limit, you do not hammer other servers.
For example, if I put 5 filesonic 5 megaupload 5 fileserve 5 wupload, there is no problem
cause 4 host, and 20 files can be downloaded. But if I put 100 urls of filesonic, system
must get files 5 by 5.

That may work, thank you for the idea. The thing is that partners RU files mostly from FS, FSO and WU and less from UploadStation, other hostings are used more rarely. So anyway our scripts will continue 'touching' other services.

can any random user file a report abuse option??? unfortunately it is not necessary for anyone to first prove his ownership and then to file report abuse....this is not a good feature....FILEPOST pls do something regarding this

We do take that very seriously and ask those who seem to be not real copyright holders for additional details.

djkelaj I know you are a old uploader and you know all the tricks, but maybe you can try this: remote upload when there are no peak hours like for ex: in the morning, then I bet it will work great!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back