FilePost.com - Up to $35 for downloads or 60% of sales&rebills (Official Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm new to FilePost, is RU always so sketchy?

I'm trying to RU from FileSonic, but more then 1/2 uploads give me error.
I have to reupload sometimes 5 to 20 times just to get all uploads to work. Is this normal, is anyone else having this issue?

I have to reupload sometimes 5 to 20 times just to get all uploads to work. Is this normal, is anyone else having this issue?

Yes always has been an issue. Sad but true..

Last edited:

RU not working well that is true coz wu and fsc block fp ip sometimes

QUEUED is gone ERROR is back for all hosts ı tried

remote upload is fantastic SLOOOWWWWW or DEAD for last 2 weeks
what is going on? do not accuse other hosts. Cause remote from other
hosts to another host works. I think you need URGENTLY upgrade and add
more servers

problem is not FSO or WUP, nba517

cause megaupload and fileserve are the hosts can not be remote uploaded from.
1) All hosts blocked Filepost 2) filepost can not stand this load of upload and need
urgent upgrade

[SLIDE]http://uploadpix.org/images/1kvk.jpg[/SLIDE]

which one is possible for you ????

Last edited:
As for the RU question - I would like to assure you that we monitor RU from all hostings and we see no more than 8-10% of errors from all hostings except for filesonic - there can be up to 20% of errors sometimes (they whitened our IP addresses however it seems the system blocks them regularly again). RU can be slow sometimes - files stay in Queue however they get uploaded finally. I sure do not blame other hostings however you should understand that in RU a lot depends not only on our receiving side but on the source side also (and connection between two sides).

What is more, we are waiting for the next group of servers in Europe to be delivered and set up soon.

When you see an error you can place your mouse over it and see the error details.

@Filepost: Are you sure rebills still counted?

Sure they are.

Please change my affiliate plan to Rev Share (60% sales & rebills)
User Name: vac840

Please pm me your e-mail address since there are 2 accounts with this login.

Question for support: I set Premium Only for my files on my site but they are available to free downloads?

Are you sure you have set up the settings in the correct way? Pm me the details and examples.

Our apologies, but we're experiencing minor technical difficulties with our web server.

==========================================

i hate to see this

We are working on optimization of the system and database, this message appears very rarely. Sorry for that.

QUEUED is gone ERROR is back for all hosts ı tried

I have explained the situation earlier. Also i can see you upload lots of files to the account however you have not started working yet. Are there any reasons for that? I do not think FilePost's main purpose is file storage honestly. May be you have any concerns/questions? Thanks.

FilePost, if u follow my posts in google, and my way, 1st ) I upload (my upload period)
takes 2-3 months and then I make shares, ı did same in filesonic (had uploaded 30 tb there
but then I had earned 80-100$ per day after I start sharing, I can send you my whole
statistics then. I'm very known member in google and search my nick and will see WHO I'm.
And accusing me is not the solution. I just want to share but my 1st step is not complated.
It could be finished if everything was fine.

u can check me here and see how I'm in EVERYWHERE.(its not an advertisement), I stop sharing filesonic since september 3.

http://www.google.com/search?client...rceid=opera&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&channel=suggest

Amateur members make daily uploads and can not catch reuploading the dead files and upload new files
but professional members first uploads and then share for the thunderstorm posts.

Last edited:
FilePost, if u follow my posts in google, and my way, 1st ) I upload (my upload period)
takes 2-3 months and then I make shares, ı did same in filesonic (had uploaded 30 tb there
but then I had earned 80-100$ per day after I start sharing, I can send you my whole
statistics then. I'm very known member in google and search my nick and will see WHO I'm.
And accusing me is not the solution. I just want to share but my 1st step is not complated.
It could be finished if everything was fine.

u can check me here and see how I'm in EVERYWHERE.(its not an advertisement), I stop sharing filesonic since september 3.

http://www.google.com/search?client...rceid=opera&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&channel=suggest

Amateur members make daily uploads and can not catch reuploading the dead files and upload new files
but professional members first uploads and then share for the thunderstorm posts.

Thank you for the details provided - I sure know about your activity. Never wanted to accuse you of anything, just wanted to know the reasons and your possible concerns maybe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back