the3legend
Active Member
Can you add countries of north Africa to Tier C ( Morocco , algeria ... )
Can you add countries of north Africa to Tier C ( Morocco , algeria ... )
+1 :friends:Can you please add India in Tier 3? Thank you![]()
+1 :friends:
sure ^ _ ^I will consider this too. But give me some time to analyse how users behave with site.
I'm thinking the sameyes...stats frozen...
download count not moving for today uploaded files..
i uploaded some files 10 hrs before... its very strange...no body downloaded a single file
sent you a PMIt is not frozen. All stats are live.
I agree with coolguy and Devil.The stats not working at the NEW server.I checked it.
At the old server the stats is fine!
thanks for the quick response :friends:Thanks for the confirmation , I just had notified my coder.
same program:
Upload speed very very slow.
May be you should add more new servers.
bye bye!!
yes...pls fix stats issue with new server...i lost entire earnings today
Reach 1000's of webmasters, hosts & affiliates. Banner & sponsored-thread slots available.
Contact us