Filemoon.sx - HLS CDN Streaming | Lifetime Storage | Custom Ads | Custom Domain | Auto-Payouts | Anti Clone

FileMoon

Corporate Membership
Hello Everyone!

My name is David and i'll be your affiliate manager from FileMoon here.

- About Hosting
  • Adult file content is allowed
  • No file expiry
  • Global CDN system for streaming your videos
  • Multiple ad modes
  • Automatic payouts
  • Custom Ads
  • Custom Domain

- FAQ

Q: How you service is different from other hosting sites ?

• Custom Domain - You can set your own domain for embeds to avoid ISP blocking.
  • Custom Ads - You can set your own ads into the player.
  • Multi Earning Modes - You can select different earnings mode for views and downloads.
  • Anti Clone - You can block other users from cloning your videos.
  • Auto Payouts - After 5th payment you can enable auto payouts.
  • No Expiry - Your files will be stored lifetime doesn't matter if you're big uploader or small one. As long as you don't abuse us.
  • Quality Selection - You can decide if you want to have 1080p videos encoding or any other quality we offer (360,480,720,1080p encoding).
  • Account Type - You can select your account type to avoid adult ads at your videos.
  • Minimum Ads - Our 100% earning mode contains 2 pops and 1 In Page Push ad.

Q: Do you ignore DMCA ?
  • We don't our service is long term and we cannot ignore DMCA reports.
Q: What is minimum payout amount ?
  • 25$ for all payout methods.

- Our affiliate program can be found here: https://filemoon.sx/affiliate
- Quick registration link: https://filemoon.sx/register
- Payout options: PayPal, Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Ethereum, XRP, Litecoin, Payeer,Tron(TRX), USDT - (Tether),AdvCash
- ZOOM Uploader is SUPPORTED
- THEMACREATOR is SUPPORTED
- Upload methods: WEB / FTP / REMOTE

You can contact us 24/7 using following methods:

Telegram: @filemoon_official
E-Mail: contact@filemoon.sx
WJ: Private Message

Last edited:
2,238 comments
is paying for less than half of the views is that correct?

Date Views Paid Views Views ADB Views VPN Total
2024-08-11 13.958 6.628 694 466 $6.31040
2024-08-12 21.242 9.356 993 786 $8.81190
2024-08-13 14.962 6.210 469 481 $5.70420
i love how everyone complains about this, you know you are doing something illegal with your uploads but then still have the balls to have a cry about how much you are being paid. Just be happy with what you get

hello @FileMoon

my payment id 733090 STATUS PAID but didnt recive on my paypal

MEV9RCR_o.png

Post automatically merged:

hello @FileMoon

my payment id 733090 STATUS PAID but didnt recive on my paypal

MEV9RCR_o.png

Payment recived

Thank you @FileMoon

Last edited:
I requested 2 payments and I haven't received them yet. He asked me to send an email and didn't respond. He didn't even help me here at WJ.

Anyone else not getting a response from Filemoon, since it is not responding I am changing my main player.

I'm not even receiving payment.

Last edited:
Hello Everyone!

My name is David and i'll be your affiliate manager from FileMoon here.

- About Hosting
  • Adult file content is allowed
  • No file expiry
  • Global CDN system for streaming your videos
  • Multiple ad modes
  • Automatic payouts
  • Custom Ads
  • Custom Domain

- FAQ

Q: How you service is different from other hosting sites ?

• Custom Domain - You can set your own domain for embeds to avoid ISP blocking.
  • Custom Ads - You can set your own ads into the player.
  • Multi Earning Modes - You can select different earnings mode for views and downloads.
  • Anti Clone - You can block other users from cloning your videos.
  • Auto Payouts - After 5th payment you can enable auto payouts.
  • No Expiry - Your files will be stored lifetime doesn't matter if you're big uploader or small one. As long as you don't abuse us.
  • Quality Selection - You can decide if you want to have 1080p videos encoding or any other quality we offer (360,480,720,1080p encoding).
  • Account Type - You can select your account type to avoid adult ads at your videos.
  • Minimum Ads - Our 100% earning mode contains 2 pops and 1 In Page Push ad.

Q: Do you ignore DMCA ?
  • We don't our service is long term and we cannot ignore DMCA reports.
Q: What is minimum payout amount ?
  • 25$ for all payout methods.

- Our affiliate program can be found here: https://filemoon.sx/affiliate
- Quick registration link: https://filemoon.sx/register
- Payout options: PayPal, Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Ethereum, XRP, Litecoin, Payeer,Tron(TRX), USDT - (Tether),AdvCash
- ZOOM Uploader is SUPPORTED
- THEMACREATOR is SUPPORTED
- Upload methods: WEB / FTP / REMOTE

You can contact us 24/7 using following methods:

Telegram: @filemoonsx
E-Mail: contact@filemoon.sx
WJ: Private Message

I am having a problem with the views and paid views of my website. Just simply have a look because math is not mathing:

image.png

I am having a problem with the views and paid views of my website. Just simply have a look because math is not mathing:

image.png

Hey,

It seems like there might be some confusion, so let me help clear things up.

As outlined on our affiliate page, we don’t count views as paid in a few specific situations:

• Views with AdBlock enabled
  • Views using a VPN
  • More than 2 views or downloads from the same IP within a 24-hour period
I’m not sure where the idea came from that Views is sum of paid views/AdBlock and VPN, but as we’ve mentioned from the start, those columns aren’t meant to add up to the total views column.

The "Views" column shows the total views your files received on a particular day. From that, we break down how many were paid, how many were AdBlock or VPN views, and also account for repeated views from the same IP. Keep in mind, anything above 2 views from the same IP, or views that didn’t hit the 5% watch time threshold, won’t be counted as paid.

Does this help clarify things?

Filemoon :: Dashboard
Join FileMoon Telegram Channel for most recent updates and notifications :: https://t.me/+8LZ0JO0G8RQxYmNk

Affected Locations: Netherlands, Amsterdam
Start time: 08:30 AM (local time) on 19. August 2024
End time: 08:00 PM (local time) on 19. August 2024
Expected Outage/Downtime: 2-6 hours

During this maintenance window, you may experience one or more interruptions in service as we complete the necessary maintenance activities. However, please note that due to the complexity of the work, FileMoon downtime may extend beyond the estimated duration. The purpose of this maintenance is to relocate and upgrade our power and network equipment at the Amsterdam location.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and appreciate your understanding and cooperation.

=

Hello, there is no option to force disabling adblock?

@edit:

yesterday I did a test, I was hoping that something improved in earnings, but as you can see not much. probably my record on all hosts. 20k views of which only 25% paid and 3 dollars earned. :grin:

Last edited:
Hello, there is no option to force disabling adblock?

@edit:

yesterday I did a test, I was hoping that something improved in earnings, but as you can see not much. probably my record on all hosts. 20k views of which only 25% paid and 3 dollars earned. :grin:

there used to be the option, but there was an update around 6 months ago i think where it was taken away, im pretty sure filemoon said they had a way to block adblockers so the option wasnt needed anymore.

Maybe it needs to be put back in.

Back