FileKeen - No Ranking, No Tiers, Join Today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't wait to know the new rates and plans! ^_^

A little question about file storage time: how long files are kept on FK? Is there a fixed time (e.g. 30 days from upload date) or a flexible one (e.g. 30 days from last download).
In the latter case, could you please put a column in the file manager which shows the date of last qualified download (like Netload) to keep us informed on which files are going to die?

Best regards and keep up the good work!

AtZ

payment

i have pending payout: $30.05

at me acc tears_king@filekeen.com

u donot answer me and i donot have my money i w8

for three weeks tell nw can i knw when will i have it ?????X-(

FileKeen;1001681 medo: Yes, you will get paid in a day or two, Alertpay is taking too much time this tiime.

i waiting 2 day After your message did not receive any payment

plz payment

username: mezooz15

osama01313: Still checking our cost of operations & possible options, if you have any comment, you can email at info@filekeen.com

AtaruZ: After 30 Days without any download.

DeleGnTNeT: Open challenge, proof your 4 months claims & we will pay you 10x of your requested earning. post your username here.

Regarding Alertpay, it's now 10 days of bank wire, but still no news. We tried calling them many times yesterday & waited for more than 45 minutes on hold but no response. Not sure, what's going on with Alertpay.

MR.FileKeen

As you want to be open challenge and be sure i will be the winner

you do not notation the date of my Request

it clearly i wait long time and post many Reply here and you do not quote my replay

in your news at this link : http://filekeen.com/n8-pending-payments.html

you promis to do the alertpay payout in 03 sep ..

my username : delegnt

My referrals : 537

\\

it's not our problem give us our money with any way
alertpay support didn't answer !!! so what we will call them for you ??
it's your problem don't tell us blah blah blah

mr.filekeen

you are scam

4month wait !!!!!!!!

Prove your 4 months wait now, You can see 29th July, don't know which calender shows you 4 month. Today is 11th September 2011. Set correct date in your calender. If you are unable, I can do this for you. But it's too much to abuse now. Better speak truth.
2vx3zux.jpg

We cannot do anything with Alertpay, but just wait. Today is 11th day now, but still no response from them. If funds will not available till Monday, we will go with Paypal & will process your payments.

waiting for more than month Filekeeeeeeeen :@

plz Pay for me :) if paypal works fine ,, tell me & i'll change my payment information to paypal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back