FileKeen - No Ranking, No Tiers, Join Today

Status
Not open for further replies.
medo: Yes, you will get paid in a day or two, Alertpay is taking too much time this tiime.

septimus: I am very sorry, our calendar is giving us very wrong dates. it's showing 19/07/2011 to 07/09/2011 about 1 month & 9 days. Can you please let us know which calender is giving you 3 months, we will use that one too. Anyway, it has been mentioned that alertpay is taking too much time this time, it's already 8 days & no response. as soon as funds will be available, you will get paid for sure.

beso: 38 days to be exact. you will be paid too, same alertpay case.

AtaruZ: Yes, thanks. Fixed.

mazzo: What is your username?

zikwa: Applied on 4th of September, wait for couple of days please.

netpsirus: You applied on 29th of August. Wait for some days please.

Please note that, we have mentioned this a lot of times that we will never regret you people especially those who showed big trust on us & showed big patience in our hard times.

You people already know that we are the only host which didn't scam people, issues can come anytime but it's our promise that we will no regret anyone or ban them.

We are ready to launch our normal + premium payment rates plan in 2-3 days & will appreciate if you would like give some suggestion ;), of course serious one not like $40-50/ 1000 downloads

Regards

I believe if scam had paid me $ 572? Be patient, All have hard times but surely pay them all. Some do not show their faces, they baned ours account and bye bye, money and work lose, FK have problems but working in fixed and pay!!

ok thanks, before 24 september please.
Fk isnt scammer of course. but i think you change the rates 3 times, paying less to uploaders is too bad for the ppl.

medo: Yes, you will get paid in a day or two, Alertpay is taking too much time this tiime.

septimus: I am very sorry, our calendar is giving us very wrong dates. it's showing 19/07/2011 to 07/09/2011 about 1 month & 9 days. Can you please let us know which calender is giving you 3 months, we will use that one too. Anyway, it has been mentioned that alertpay is taking too much time this time, it's already 8 days & no response. as soon as funds will be available, you will get paid for sure.

beso: 38 days to be exact. you will be paid too, same alertpay case.

AtaruZ: Yes, thanks. Fixed.

mazzo: What is your username?

zikwa: Applied on 4th of September, wait for couple of days please.

netpsirus: You applied on 29th of August. Wait for some days please.

Please note that, we have mentioned this a lot of times that we will never regret you people especially those who showed big trust on us & showed big patience in our hard times.

You people already know that we are the only host which didn't scam people, issues can come anytime but it's our promise that we will no regret anyone or ban them.

We are ready to launch our normal + premium payment rates plan in 2-3 days & will appreciate if you would like give some suggestion ;), of course serious one not like $40-50/ 1000 downloads

Regards

Don't forgot me !
User: unno
waiting for payment 4 week :(

septimus: I am very sorry, our calendar is giving us very wrong dates. it's showing 19/07/2011 to 07/09/2011 about 1 month & 9 days. Can you please let us know which calender is giving you 3 months, we will use that one too.
OK, I made mistake.
But too long waiting magical $ 30

Hello,

there will be no long time waiting & payment will be on time for sure. We have overcome almost every problem & these things will be solved from the 3rd week of September, hopefully permanently if everything will work on plan.

AtaruZ: Thanks for reporting, don't know how it happened. Fixed now.

yes, and I have another 38 thousand files ;) but dont worry

I can keep up movies? same? although I hope the best offer for dedicated uploaders 8-)

It's a shame that Latinos do not buy nearly premiums, But my site generates lots of traffic B-)

12721 / $13.042 (Old rules)
11896 / $5.713 (New rules)
10636 / $5.217
5549 / $3.589
5044 / $2.962
4064 / $2.766
5780 / $2.858
4131 / $2.224
4233 / $2.346

I checked my account, files under 10mb 720, files over 10mb 26300. (0.025%)

if you want to count one by one the reporting downloads of this 720 files sure that the count are not well!!

may yet not count all the downloads? perhaps the counter is wrong? but it is extremely impossible, day after day just only downloaded the few files smaller than 10mb of my account 0.02% of total

I'm not at all disagree when something is good I say, as well when the things are not clear I do not like at all, I am proud to include me among the good uploaders, but these statistics and what you say (count all downloads now ) do not convince me to continue....

Hello,

There is a good news for all of you that we are finalizing to come back with old rates & more rates for dedicated uploaders also everything will be allowed as we have finalized a very good deal with our hosting partner & can do better things.

We are now rescheduling everything. We will post here & filekeen official blog.

If you have any feature request you can ask.

don't ask about FTP, as it's already coming. :)

Regards

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back