Filejungle.com - Earn $40 / 1000 downloads! All countries paid! (Official Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does filejungle shave? I know wupload shares a lot. Anyone knows (any comparative screenshots from other filehosts?)? Thanks!:)

who knows if one filehost shaves or not... there are a lot of factors that goes with uploading...

anyone can show you some comparative shots but then it is still up to you and how you go about sharing what you upload... there are people who will tell you that one filehost is great but then there are also people who will tell you that that filehost is crap...

what i always do is to read about a filehost (all the good and the bad, and the payment rates of that filehost) and decide for myself if i want to try that filehost or not...after a few weeks, if I like what is happening, i continue with it, if not, i just leave the filehost...

so far, i like what is happening with FJ...

good luck... :sun:

Yes i am satisfied
with ur service and support
but in my view
if you get official rank
i hope ppl wil more interested on FileJungle !!
just an idea Sir

strange............

24Hs almost posted the file (release) filejungle (no mirror) and so far no download tallied!

I went to download the file:
downloading 389 MB
at 29 kb / s :O
Broadband 40 MB

:facepalm:

greg, yes, upload via ftp. just upload 110mb file, after 20 min still pending. upload same file to fs,fsc,wu only take less than 1 min process time.

Joseph - Ok I will have this looked into, as far as I am aware the FTP is working fine in terms of performance and processing but it is possible some files do get caught in the system and your problems could be a result of this.

Hey guys...

I've been working with filejungle on all my uploads for a while now, but still can't manage to get any decent earnings on filejungle.

Can any of you guys give me some tips or share some secrets on how I can increase my filejungle earnings? Please do send me a pm. I'll be very grateful for any help provided, and I can also offer an ad spot on my website, if you wish to advertise your own website/blog/forum.

i have a problem filejunglegreg,whenever i try to upload anything,it goes on upto 95-99%then it stops and shows file size is more than 2048 mb(which is not),you need premium features.:'(i am a manual uploader,use web upload

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back