Filejungle.com - Earn $40 / 1000 downloads! All countries paid! (Official Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
please add Japan to group B :(( help me :(
+1 for this too.

can i make a small suggestion too,
currently everyday i am checking my statistic, and since i just started last week, my earning is not yet more than $3 a day.
hence with the current graph, the max it always show is $12 and per group is $15 and it make me see the line really really flat and all line join together...
hope you know what i mean

@greg, what about the option to delete files in DMCA folder? when will it be added?

Yes, something will be done about this, I cannot say exactly when but we are working on this.

The offer for premium accounts has now expired so please don't spam the thread asking me for premium accounts since the offer no longer exists. It's been going for almost 2 months so that has been plenty of time for everyone to contact me :)

I will upgrade those who have already messaged me but that will be the end of it until we do another promotion.

Those who keep asking for Japan and other countries to be moved you need to be patient as we don't plan on changing anything just yet. By asking me to do it everyday it's not going to speed up the process it just becomes tiresome :) I know you want the countries your downloads come from to be in the highest categories possible but bare with us and you may see changes in the future.

Greg

Greg,

Pending FTP files getting longer and longer, had to post without FJ links and add it later :(

Please check, and consider to add server

I am looking into the pending problem, we are trying our best to make sure this doesn't happen but weekends are busy times. We are continually adding servers to ensure the best service for you guys so I appreciate the input when you have problems. We are still a relatively new filehost so we will experience some problems but bare with us as in time everything will run as smooth as can be :)

can i make a small suggestion too,
currently everyday i am checking my statistic, and since i just started last week, my earning is not yet more than $3 a day.
hence with the current graph, the max it always show is $12 and per group is $15 and it make me see the line really really flat and all line join together...
hope you know what i mean

did u missed this?

Remote upload is super slow..
ee5da4e0d9.png
Please fix.

Very good server,ftp speed is super fast, soon will update my account to premium.
Nothing but the only thing I dislike is that the climb was slow ftp transfer the files to the folder to give me the links.

I am having this problem
for the past few days
the "get links box" is fixed in one position and I cannot
reach files under it nor can I scroll down or up to get the links
(click into boxes infront of links)
plz fix this I will PM you my user name

[SLIDE]http://img6.imageshack.us/img6/6469/fjungle.jpg[/SLIDE]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back