Filejungle.com - Earn $40 / 1000 downloads! All countries paid! (Official Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Greg,
when i click on "Upload date" it doesn't sort files per date in the correct way because it sorts them only from newest one and not viceversa... some days ago it was working correctly.
thanks

Files pending for 4 hours or more!

Greg, please tell us whats going on, its impossible to work with filejungle at the weekends this way :/

Never had this issue before

Hi Greg,
when i click on "Upload date" it doesn't sort files per date in the correct way because it sorts them only from newest one and not viceversa... some days ago it was working correctly.
thanks

It will definitely all be fixed by Monday I can assure you that.

Files pending for 4 hours or more!

Greg, please tell us whats going on, its impossible to work with filejungle at the weekends this way :/

Never had this issue before

It's being looked into for you, weekends provide heavier loads than weekdays.

Greg

Damn man :facepalm:
OabWK.png

Jesus these pending FTP files are killig my day. I dont have a problem trying and trying aggain to uplaod them until they go successfully. This is ridiculous

I just wanna ask, I try to upload a file, but it won't upload. It says that I've reached the limit even though I haven't uploaded a single one? and is it possible to make my account to premium :D

I just came here to say about "Pending FTP Files" and I see I'm not alone. The FileJungle is the slowest in this case of many filehostings I'm using. Guys, try improve it. Thanks in advance. :-)

Man!
hosting is working too slow ... my downloaders are asking me to shift files to another host like fileserve or filesonic what shall i reply them?
To wait or should i move the files!

So, what we should do, MAN?

We should make your files legal or we should speak with DMCA to bypass YOUR files?

Which one?

i mean FJ delete the files so quickly
the same files still there in my accont in Filesonic and filepost
but FJ delete the file after 5 sec from upload =)

i mean FJ delete the files so quickly
the same files still there in my accont in Filesonic and filepost
but FJ delete the file after 5 sec from upload =)

It's called fingerprint.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Digital_video_fingerprinting
http://www.businessdictionary.com/definition/digital-fingerprint.html

------------------------------------

The pay per sale 90% apply to 3 days premium accounts? becuase i have a small website with just 15 large files and people is buying 3 days premium accounts, so anyone know if the 3 days premium accounts apply for the 90% share in PPS?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back