Filejungle.com - Earn $40 / 1000 downloads! All countries paid! (Official Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is the point of a promo when the site does not work????

Also.

I vote for an option where you get auto paid every tuesday like filesonic. It's annoying to have to request it first, then go back and click payout.

WHy not just have an option where you get paid all you are due every tuesday????

Greg I PMEd you something important, please reply to it.

I replied to you, if you asked for an upgrade then i did it.

I put a file in RU, after a couple of minutes I opened the "Pending Remote Files" folder and the file was there with the status: Processing ...(Web)
A couple of hours later and the status is the same: Processing ...(Web)
So this means that the process hasn't even started or the file is already doanloaded but pending to move to the "My Files" folder?

EDIT:
The file appeared but with several letters/numbers at the end of the file name, like this "file.mp4@uteiytieutr"
I tested with another filehost and I get "file.mp4"
Of course, I can't edit the file since I can't edit extensions :/

I'll see what can be done to change this, but for now it won't be changing.

I asked you for upgrade,but you didnt reply,i can send you my Wupload statics.

If you PM'd me then I upgraded you if you posted in the thread then I ignored you as stated on the offer on page 1 of the thread.

my files are pending in ftp from a long time is it normal or i m facing this problem???

There are some issues some users face with the ftp, it's being looked into.

Everyone - If you messaged me privately for an upgrade it has been done.

Greg

yes.... there might be any problem coz yesterday i remoted uploaded some files and they were quick and i was not even a premium member... and now i am premium and the files havent been uploaded yet half an hour have passed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back