FileHost.ws - Affiliates Earn $$$ With Our Genuine Affiliate Program ($25.00/1,000)

Status
Not open for further replies.
filehost.ws, thank you for your answer. I am a big uploader so even 120gb for premium is nothing. I reach about 200GB in 2 weeks, so for premium users it should be either unlimited or, if thats not possible then minimum of 5TB

7up, I appreciate your input and as mentioned, the allowances will increase however what people need to understand is that many file hosts fail and disappear (often owing affiliates money) because they tried to offer everything as soon as they have gone live without having a longer term plan.

Hosting close, disappear? is very common nowadays ...
and disappointing ...
Excellent you have good intentions (to remain) truly hope so.

And knows how to successfully manage your business.
Is not it time for me, but I'll be around ... waiting for significant changes B-)

Premium Allowance has been increased from 120 GB to 400 GB for now. :)

Ok,i hope 250 gb or 500 GB...

Premium like unlimited,i have 8 Tera Bytes in other host
Premium has increased for now and we will most likely increase again soon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pusher85
i downloaded one file from italy and they pay me $0.0025... like a group C and non Group B. Please Fix it. Thank you.

Our apologies - that has now been fixed. :)

I confirm that it's fixed. Remember Filehost.ws that you are sincer and trasparent we use your host at 100%. If you try to kidding us, so you understand...:-)
Really good support, continue like this. Thank you bye

PS: any news about Jdownloader support?
Support - we intend to provide continued first class support. :)

JDownloader - we have looked at this tool and also at the feedback from other hosting services and the response is mixed at best. It is unlikely that we will support this product.

filehost.ws, thank you for your answer. I am a big uploader so even 120gb for premium is nothing. I reach about 200GB in 2 weeks, so for premium users it should be either unlimited or, if thats not possible then minimum of 5TB
Premium storage increased as mentioned. Again, as we grow the limits will most likely increase to something closer to what you`re looking for.

pls increase storage for free user up to 500GB
Please see previous answers.

Admin !
Please Put The Maximum Upload File To 1024 MB
Premium has higher than this already. Please refer to my previous comments about upgrading accounts if you can demonstrate your success at other file hosts.

They have only one server, that's why they can't increase the storage space.
Correct - one large very powerful server that is expertly managed by my partner (hence the good speeds/service being seen). New servers are being purchased this month. :)

Hosting close, disappear? is very common nowadays ...
and disappointing ...
Excellent you have good intentions (to remain) truly hope so.

And knows how to successfully manage your business.
Is not it time for me, but I'll be around ... waiting for significant changes B-)
Thanks for your continued interest and feedback :)

1 server?? how do you know that?
Answered.

Good speed for free user,no capcha very good,i hope only change storage...
Premium storage increased and most likely more increases to follow.

Remote upload needs big improvement. Tried to remote upload from direct HTTP links and speed is average on 271 KB/Sec. This is extremely slow for a server

Remote upload needs big improvement. Tried to remote upload from direct HTTP links and speed is average on 271 KB/Sec. This is extremely slow for a server
Hello,

That depends on the remote server. Normally our server speeds are very fast. We are constantly monitoring traffic and everything is running smoothly currently.

Same file was remote uploaded with different file host and speed was 1.3MB/sec. Tried a different file from the same site and speed never passed the 300 kb/sec

OMG!!....new problem occured..server not counting after 200 downloads for every single files.....pls correct it admin..im losting downloads bcoz of this..pls reply...

Last edited:
Any chance a few days premium?

I can send evidence of other HOST
Yes it`s possible. Please send details of previous work.

Same file was remote uploaded with different file host and speed was 1.3MB/sec. Tried a different file from the same site and speed never passed the 300 kb/sec
It is the only concern that has been raised since we will launched a couple of weeks ago however we will investigate further.

What is the limit size for download by Unregisterds ?
As puzzles mentioned below, it is 100 MB for unregistered users.

Thanks. :)

Counts multidownloads for the same ip in 24h?
Yes already answered as puzzles mentioned - short answer is no.

He already answered to that question:
Thanks again!

OMG!!....new problem occured..server not counting after 200 downloads for every single files.....pls correct it admin..im losting downloads bcoz of this..pls reply...
You sent a PM asking the same question so will answer it here - it is not a problem. The user simply upgrades to a registered or a Premium.

only pp? i only have alertpay. pls add alertpay to payout options.
We are looking to add AlertPay. Please shoot me an email or a PM with your details and I will make a note that you require payment via that method.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back