Filehost with the lowest rate of file deletion

Status
Not open for further replies.

maloxi

hello guys,
like i wrote in the topic which is the file host that deletes less files??
it must pay, but i don't care how much.
edit 1: should not be megaupload, otherwise people will download only from there. i need it because i'm posting in a forum that allows only 1 topic for each title and users can't add mirrors. but the problem is that if all links go offline they delete it. so i need this filehost to keep the "article" alive.
thanks

30 comments
well i upload to Fileserve, Filesonic, Rapishare, Freakshare, Bitshare & Share-Online

and so far it looks like Share-Online is awesome cause they never remove files on me

every new filehosting has very lowest rate of file deletion and every famous filehosting has very fastest rate of file deletion :)

use famous sites that do not have many uploaders.
examples: rapidshare (recently), megaupload, oron.com,filesmonster

hotfile from day one till today, have a 1T hard disk that keeps deleting all files legal or not to save space :D

Use FileHost that allow to duplicate files.
My technique is to post all mirrors then the last one is to post folder link of one filehost (eg. FileServe) which then you can always put back the backup files, so the topic is always alive.

Edit: By now, the problem is FileServe won't email you when links dead / got complained.

Last edited:
don't use duckload.com duckload delete your files. Megaupload is not deleting files because i never see any file deleted on megaupload

Filehost with the lowest rate of file deletion - i would say DUCKLOAD for sure. the files are alive there really for a long time! + great download speed for free users, great filehost. don't know if they pay uploaders good, but i don't care as a downloader. :)

Mediafire/HF/RS is pretty damn fast at removing files.

IMO the best host that stays the longest (and decent speed for free users) would be MU and DL

MU is pretty good for keeping files as well (when noone DLs) They are usually deleted last. But their affiliate program blows.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back