FileHoot - Make up to $45USD for videos and files, Weekly payouts and up to 30% Bonus

Status
Not open for further replies.
All payments are now sent for the last week. Our highest last week was $384 for the week. We have also fixed small glitches in encordoing to make it much faster

Thanks for confirming the payouts.
It was few days late but we will return to weekly schedule on Monday starting this week.

We have also completed another round of capacity expansion and has lots of free space. So please give it a try and test the video speed.

There are lot of payment proof if any other affiliate wants to join us.
We pay one of the highest stable rates $45/Tier A!
By stable I mean rates that will last for long without cheating or closing site :).
Hope you all join soon!

Payment received,thanks!
Thanks for confirming.

Received payment, thanks Filehoot!
Thank you for confirming

10k download for$45 it going to take a long time to generate that many downloads.
Hello, We have many users making that amount with ease. We are one of the highest paid PPD sites at the moment to be honest.

can you activate my account username placez
I have now activated your account. Did you had trouble getting the activation email?

There are lot of payment proof if any other affiliate wants to join us.
We pay one of the highest stable rates $45/Tier A!
By stable I mean rates that will last for long without cheating or closing site :).
Hope you all join soon!

Payment received,thanks!
Thanks for confirming.

you pay the highest?

you just pay this to 3 countries
your tier 2 countries are not more than my fingers
other countries rates are the worst ever

what are you talking about?

and hell man 10 000 downloads
you think people are believing?

Last edited:
Posting this on behalf of filehoot aff. manager.
All payza wmz and PP payments should be done now.

Yes, we pay one of the highest for the USA UK CAN triers, if you have those traffic it's easier to make $300+ a week on filehoot.com. I can not post any userids, but in this thread we have people making ~$200 on last request.
We never ever shave or not count your downloads/views.

2014-06-16$20.00PAID
But i still don't have $ in my wmz. please check again.
my acc: clover90x

It seems like we did not get the sms verification from WMZ. I have add this as a credit to your account, pls request again and I will send to pp
Thanks.

Hi how does filehoot work cant be ppd caues when i click on a filehoot video link theres a watch now botton to watch video is this also counted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back