FileHook - Improved New Tiers, Higher Payment, $30 or 75% Sales. No Upload Limit

Status
Not open for further replies.
whats the problem with your payments? i have not get my payment since one month...
please take this seriously and send my money back.. my user id is. kshabuj87

whats the problem with your payments? i have not get my payment since one month...
please take this seriously and send my money back.. my user id is. kshabuj87

We have addressed your problem and sent you an email a while back but it seems like you sent us the wrong email or an email you don't check. Please check your email again.

I'm from Polski.Obecnie replaced for 25 downloads the same as before the change of plan, but after changing the plan's uploadowwałem whether the new rates are counted only the files that were zauploadowane after the change of plan?

I'm from Polski.Obecnie replaced for 25 downloads the same as before the change of plan, but after changing the plan's uploadowwałem whether the new rates are counted only the files that were zauploadowane after the change of plan?

I don't quite understand what you're trying to say, but I believe you mean if files uploaded before the change have the new rates. The answer is yes, all files have the new rates.

I m going to leave filehook... . I m saying as a uploader ..

Reason . In Pay Per sale Plan :- In Unlimited Download Plan for Free User . Its good for Downloader Only ... So we have minimum chance for Sale Premium Account.

In Pay Par Download Plan . We have already Two Good Filehost for Upload . and they pay us like same

Reason . In Pay Per sale Plan :- In Unlimited Download Plan for Free User . Its good for Downloader Only ... So we have minimum chance for Sale Premium Account.

In Pay Par Download Plan . We have already Two Good Filehost for Upload . and they pay us like same

yes I agree with naughty..

Hi,
when is payment day?
brjgcw2p3alrxjojg.jpg

Thanks!

It depends on what kind of uploader you are. If you plan specifically for PPS, like some of our successful affiliates, and upload large multi-part files, then you will get more sales, because downloaders have a waittime between downloads.

Hi,
when is payment day?
brjgcw2p3alrxjojg.jpg

Thanks!

Your payment has already been sent.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back