Filegag.com -PPS 55% of Sale+Rebill , PPD Upto 30$ per 1000 downloads!

Which Affiliate Plan You like to work with

• PPS (Pay Per Sale) - 55% of Sale + 55% of Rebill

Votes: 35 13.4%
  • PPD (Pay Per Download) -Upto 60$ / 1000 Downloads

Votes: 211 80.5%
  • MIX (Mixed plan) - 50% of downloads + 25% of sales + 25% of Rebill

Votes: 16 6.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you still requiring users to download your software in order to access files?

Please fix this situation, you cannot force the downloaders to do that :wacko::facepalm:
at least give to them the chance to choice if they want or not the exe software thing

and I know this filehost pay, but in those conditions the downloaders feel so pissed off ... and I understand them, please fix this situation }:-)

:d

how come I did today 1000 downloads and I did so little money?

cattur31.png

They are forced to use the installer, but are in no way forced to download any of the offers.

Please answer my question about how MAC users can download files from you? You've alienated half the world by forcing a .exe installer to download.

You seriously should not force this. You also aren't addressing the virus alert's people are getting when downloading your installer.

Why won't you take my advice instead of doing everything that annoy's people and create an entire section on your website devoted to this download manager such as the benefits of using it, info on how to actually use it, why they would want to and everything else. Create something about it to at least convince people to use it. Forcing people to install it turns 90% of visitors away. The reason why everyone thinks it sucks is because you don't even have anything on your site about this download manager and it is triggering people's virus applications. You're hurting uploaders, you're hurting downloaders so in the end you're hurting your own business doing this.

Look at Fileserve. See how they promote their tools and aren't forcing it on anyone? You should learn from this.

http://www.fileserve.com/tools.php

Last edited:
Yes, we payout. Please see the initial post of this thread. We payout instantly with payza, but due to our situation with paypal, we payout after 5 business days with paypal.

@Stooky: Wow, then use Fileserve! You have no idea what you are talking about.
We don't trigger virus alerts, don't force people to install anything, Fileserve does not have a PPD network, and our download counts and payouts to our aff. network have almost doubled in the last month.

Last edited:
@Stooky: Wow, then use Fileserve! You have no idea what you are talking about.
We don't trigger virus alerts, don't force people to install anything, Fileserve does not have a PPD network, and our download counts and payouts to our aff. network have almost doubled in the last month.

I'm not saying people should use Fileserve, I was giving you a good example of how to let people know about what they are downloading since you are forcing users to download this software if they aren't paying you money.

Yes your download manager is triggering people's virus applications so it is turning them away.

Yes you do force people to download your software in order to download the files. Unless they pay you money which is out of the question for 90% of downloaders anywhere.

Just don't make it mandatory. I do not see why you are making this mandatory. Make a simple effort guy to communicate with the downloaders what exactly it is they are being asked to install. Seriously you give no information about it other than just telling people they need to install something. Show them what it is, how it works and tell them it is safe. That is if it is. If it is triggering people's virus applications which it is, then it is either infected with spyware/malware or it is a false positive. If it is a false positive then you need to inform people that some software will trigger this to make them feel more comfortable with installing the software and that there is nothing to worry about.

You still have not answered my question. How do you expect MAC users to download from you? You're forcing the installation of .exe PC software. MAC users cannot install this so they cannot download from you.

Yes I know 100% what I'm talking about. Heck I even offered to do this for you for free and you still won't.

Hey, pm me your user id and I can change for you manually. I am not sure how your profit mode changed. I believe once you change it, you can't change it for another 2 days.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back