FileDais.Com | PPD 5$ / 1000 downloads - PPS 65% | Minimum 2$ & daily payment

Status
Not open for further replies.
knowing many Italian uploader, I can say that they do not trust hostingfile that are publicized here on wj, filehosting some are serious, and above all, WJ and a site people ingamba and series, many filehosting come here you make promotion service and then after that year made close all the money and disappear into thin air.

Do you know about Ad networks , i don't think that and i can't explain to you more .

I respect myself and respect anyone who respect me !

Regards ,

Are you joking? I'm very curious what explanation you will give, so please go ahead and explain it.
You are the owner of anafile so please stop with these stupid lies. WE ARE NOT IDIOTS.

Btw, the real explanation of this is that Google assigns a UNIQUE number to each account, so YOU and ANAFILE are sharing SAME google account. (probably you paid for it as you paid for advertising too :P)

Thank you

If you don't have knowledge i'm not responsible to explain to you .

They came to earn money with ads and not selling accounts. Little investment in servers, and others. because they have very deleted files. Not to inflict rules of google ads. And also because the intention is not grow.

With the increased traffic and profits also raise the sale value of the site, and it will do so smoothly. Little investment and good profit. what will be shown to the future purchaser.

The lies are part of the business, as everyone knows. The formula this is (Old fomula, made in 2012). Now, goes of uploader accept or not. :O)

It's good story , thanks .

Regards ,

Are you joking? I'm very curious what explanation you will give, so please go ahead and explain it.
You are the owner of anafile so please stop with these stupid lies. WE ARE NOT IDIOTS.

Btw, the real explanation of this is that Google assigns a UNIQUE number to each account, so YOU and ANAFILE are sharing SAME google account. (probably you paid for it as you paid for advertising too :P)

Thank you

If you don't have knowledge i'm not responsible to explain to you .

Regards ,

Maybe I have even more knowledge than you about this. You just proove now that you are a big lier and you don't respect no one.
You can't come here and lie us and after you are busted to say that we don't know what we are talking about.

Anafile and FileDais are using same Google ads accounts (besides lots of more proofs). That means that they are owned by the same person :)

Cheers

You are intelligent and expert and i'm ignorant , are you good now !

By the way , i don't have google ads account :heiligenschein:

You know that you was busted lying and people saw that too.
I wish you best of luck and as a suggestion, don't lie from now. Is better to say the truth. Probably people were fine if you was saying that you are the owner/ex-owner of anafile too, but with these lies you prooved that you are just a kid and a bad lier.

Cheers

I wish you best of luck and as a suggestion, don't lie from now. Is better to say the truth. Probably people were fine if you was saying that you are the owner/ex-owner of anafile too, but with these lies you prooved that you are just a kid and a bad lier.

Cheers

If you see anafile site . it's have good reputation here and if it my site thats very good to get trust from every one and not need to make advertise in many filehosting site !!

It's not my site and i'm working with team in filedais and we take every good things from many emerging sites , if you want to believe or it's not my problem .

Regards ,

The mate cocoh said that you are a liar. And that's what you have to say for yourself? Mediocre posture. I sincerely hope that the topic will be closed soon.

Cheers

If you see anafile site . it's have good reputation here and if it my site thats very good to get trust from every one and not need to make advertise in many filehosting site !!

It's not my site and i'm working with team in filedais and we take every good things from many emerging sites , if you want to believe or it's not my problem .

Regards ,

I don't have anything personal with you mate, but is very obvious that anafile and filedais are runned by the same owner.
What is bothering me is that you don't say the truth even after I showed that you and anafile are sharing same Google account.

Cheers

The mate cocoh said that you are a liar. And that's what you have to say for yourself? Mediocre posture. I sincerely hope that the topic will be closed soon.

I think you don't have work , there is no reason to close the thread .

If you are liar you will see everyone like you and that's real fact .

Regards ,

I don't have anything personal with you mate, but is very obvious that anafile and filedais are runned by the same owner.
What is bothering me is that you don't say the truth even after I showed that you and anafile are sharing same Google account.

Cheers

I don't know , maybe at the future you will know many things don't know about it now !

Regards ,

So, what's the deal here? Is filedais legit or not? I am confused...

You can try us : Minimum is 2$ & payment send with in few hours and don't delay for more 72 hours .

You can trust us , all this discussions they want to give me site i'm not the owner for it !

Regards ,

Last edited:
i cann't upload from zoom uploader...100% done but got message FAILED...any help??

I will contact the zoom programmer , thanks to alert .

i cann't upload from zoom uploader...100% done but got message FAILED...any help??

you should ask to zoom programmer

Yes , but we pay for them to add our filehost in thier program .

thanks bro, test my first payment in hour :)

Good luck and see you with your next payment .

Regards ,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back