FileDais.Com | PPD 5$ / 1000 downloads - PPS 65% | Minimum 2$ & daily payment

Status
Not open for further replies.
I received this e-mail minutes ago

8RDBsjJ.png

Are you the owner of anafie.com ???

Yeah, me too received the same email and I too have the same question in mind

Nothing personal, but do you really think that we are idiots? :-&

Look at you and anafile: EXACTLY same ads, EXACTLY same page arrangement, EXACTLY same payment methods, but you say that you are not anafile.
Personally I'm bored of liers and of all this shit. You come here and make us upload tons of files on your file host then you sell it and open a new one just for your profit? You don't care about us.

Plz Add Webmoney Or MoneyBooker

At this time we support only payz and paypal

Regards ,

Nothing personal, but do you really think that we are idiots? :-&

Look at you and anafile: EXACTLY same ads, EXACTLY same page arrangement, EXACTLY same payment methods, but you say that you are not anafile.
Personally I'm bored of liers and of all this shit. You come here and make us upload tons of files on your file host then you sell it and open a new one just for your profit? You don't care about us.

If you think you are idiots thats your problem , i don't say any things like that to you or to any one !

If you know 90% of filehost is using the same script and it's have the same feature , we are FileDais not anafile , if you have problem with anafile they have offical thread .

you can working with us or any other site you think is good for you , i don't beat you to use FileDais.com !

Regards ,

I was saying that YOU consider us some bunch of idiots since you are trying to lie us that you are not anafile.

Using the same script isn't same as using the same TECHNIQUE!

Some examples:
1.Both you and anafile have Alexa certified:
You: Screenshot by Lightshot
Anafile: Screenshot by Lightshot

2. Both you and anafile have SAME copyright report text on every download page:

3. You both have at url some custom php page (on the others xfs file hosts is shown the download url)

4. You both have SAME payment terms.
5. You both have SAME payment methods.

Ok, let's say that the SAME pages which you are both using is just a coincidence.

But you BOTH use the SAME Google ads account:

Anafile: http://prntscr.com/2ierva

So please stop lie and tell us the truth!

PS: I bet that nirafile was yours too :). Good luck with your lies.

Last edited:
Ok, let's say that the SAME pages which you are both using is just a coincidence.

But you BOTH use the SAME Google ads account:

So please stop lie and tell us the truth!

Dude you and anafile are providing google ads from the SAME account! How can you explain this? Are you still saying that you are not the owner of anafile?
Please show us at least a bit of respect and stop lie.

Thank you

Do you know about Ad networks , i don't think that and i can't explain to you more .

I respect myself and respect anyone who respect me !

Regards ,

Do you know about Ad networks , i don't think that and i can't explain to you more .

I respect myself and respect anyone who respect me !

Regards ,

Are you joking? I'm very curious what explanation you will give, so please go ahead and explain it.
You are the owner of anafile so please stop with these stupid lies. WE ARE NOT IDIOTS.

Btw, the real explanation of this is that Google assigns a UNIQUE number to each account, so YOU and ANAFILE are sharing SAME google account. (probably you paid for it as you paid for advertising too :P)

Thank you

Last edited:
They came to earn money with ads and not selling accounts. Little investment in servers, and others. because they have very deleted files. Not to inflict rules of google ads. And also because the intention is not grow.

With the increased traffic and profits also raise the sale value of the site, and it will do so smoothly. Little investment and good profit. what will be shown to the future purchaser.

The lies are part of the business, as everyone knows. The formula this is (Old fomula, made in 2012). Now, goes of uploader accept or not. :O)

They came to earn money with ads and not selling accounts. Little investment in servers, and others. because they have very deleted files. Not to inflict rules of google ads. And also because the intention is not grow.

With the increased traffic and profits also raise the sale value of the site, and it will do so smoothly. Little investment and good profit. what will be shown to the future purchaser.

The lies are part of the business, as everyone knows. The formula this is (Old fomula, made in 2012). Now, goes of uploader accept or not. :O)

Very good pointed! That's exactly what he is doing and that's exactly why he don't want to say that he's the owner of anafile.
Usually I don't pay attention to things like this and I don't involve myself into discussions, but this guy really pissed me off when I saw what description he placed on the Flippa auction. He sold it by saying only lies (the consecince of this will be the end of the affiliate program when the new owner will see what he really bought). Now he opened a new file host trying to do the same again.

I advise you all uploaders to don't encourage things like this!

better contact admin of wjunction to delete this thread and stop with this stories.
important is the situation with watchseries and with the stupid people which make scam on watchseries.lt
better help the reputation of watchseries.lt

Yes, I agree. And influence others ... Made in 2012 and is returning in 2014 ...
I feel that jcvo user, erred prophesying that the next network name would ritafile lol
:cough:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back