File Hosting Competition

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it's his overall earnings with hotfile.

What do you mean we don't allow z-o-o-m? Why won't we allow something if good for users?

btw $30000 was my one year income.:)

Best!

but z-o-o-m uploader told me that you declined it when he asked about it, if you are ok with it I will ask him to come and contact you.

styla is there anyother way upload on megashare? not remote upload,not browser,
any ftp upload method,And there is no multi upload method,ftp also like remote uploading,

Sorry but currently there are only two methods available you mentioned above. ftp and multiuple upload option will be vavailable in our next version for sure.

i have read the page of megasahres but its still not clear to me the thing about the earnings, theres no table or something that can point to me how much can i earn just "get many downloads and earn a lot" thats not very clear you know?

i have read the page of megasahres but its still not clear to me the thing about the earnings, theres no table or something that can point to me how much can i earn just "get many downloads and earn a lot" thats not very clear you know?

Frogcoin, you're confused between MegaShare and MegaShare(s). Styla is from MegaShare without the 'S'. Can't speak for MegaShare(s) but Megashare is rolling out V2 pretty soon. You should start uploading to MegaShare. Right now there's no way of telling of how much you've earned except for the unique downloads.

But I assure you, you'll see a significant difference of downloads when you start uploading to MegaShare.

Well i don't think megashare will gonna be you a rich guy.
this thread seems like a giant sales letter.
o and btw the layout sucks

It's fine if you think Megashare suck (which they don't. shame on you) but their affiliates are definitely earning much more than you. It's not going to make me a rich guy? lol. No one's losing out but you.

If you want to continue being ignorant, go ahead. If you have taken the effort to read past replies, you would have known that most of the affiliates who just started earning to Megashare earns much more compared to other file hosts.

And yes, the layout may not be pleasing to the eyes but Megashare will roll out v2 pretty darn soon.

You like bashing a thread, don't you?

megashare.com states in their rules that
You must upload files regularly to maintain your Affiliate status

• We monitor ALL Affiliate accounts, those generating less than $20 per month may be suspended..!!!
so if one doesn't upload file regularly doesn't qualify for affiliate earning ?
how much download is required/needed to earn $20 ?8-)

[/LIST]

Well Hitman says not to worry about this matter. Just keep uploading. I think they're going to revise the rules, but don't quote me on that.

Are you on Megashare or MegashareS?
So which file host can make you a rich guy in your point of view? Megashare gives you more than and anyother file host so It do make you rich as compared to others.
[/LIST]
Don't worry about this rule, Its an old rule we don't apply now.

Completely wiped out in our next version.
when V2 is out?
I get excited when I hear a site making new things.

Btw I only knew megasahre(S) not megashare.
We are working on it, site is established now working on features. Some features taking more time than expected but I am sure we'll see V2 soon!

A few months with fileserve and I have exceeded that 30,000 of yours. 3 months with filesonic and I am already over 10,000 now... so that isn't too impressive to be honest. That 70/30 advertisement idea isn't too transparent for us uploaders, you can just be another hotfile and manipulate the number to your advantage.

Again, I never use megashare, so I don't really know how it works other than the 70/30 thing.

A few months with fileserve and I have exceeded that 30,000 of yours. 3 months with filesonic and I am already over 10,000 now... so that isn't too impressive to be honest. That 70/30 advertisement idea isn't too transparent for us uploaders, you can just be another hotfile and manipulate the number to your advantage.

Again, I never use megashare, so I don't really know how it works other than the 70/30 thing.
Very nice stats, can you show us a screenshot of your accounts?

I posted it everywhere around here already. Check the filesonic earning thread and fileserve thread, my screenies are in there.

Another thing is that you are the guy who created the megashare thread, that makes your statistic not very trustable since you are after all, one of the staff in there.

I hate rapidshare and megaupload :D
But in uploaders view i prefer fileserve and filesonic!
filesonic never deletes links O.o
I was like wtf for a couple of days xD
I started ti upload also on hotfile but i quit after a couple of days....HOTFILE deletes links too much fast....
Uploading speeds on fileserve and filesonic are fantastic!
but in other way on hotfile SUC*S
so i suggest to all uploaders FS+FSC-Good combination combo :P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back