File Hosting Competition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not really.. 48000 downloads since December the 4th 2010. That's less than 2 months and i think its pretty good for somebody who never uploads..

And yeah, megashares yes.. not megashare.. You may have existed, nobody knew you. :)
But it shows a date 19 Feb 2010.

and yes our advertisement was poor in past.:)

No this is something else. If you have a HF account you will see what i mean. It is like an archive with the past uploaded files, has nothing to do with the upload date of that files.. These where uploaded 04/12/2010 as it says above the files.

http://lulzimg.com/i09/2b3822.png (table demonstrating how many uploaded files there are in your account in total, per date.)

Fine!

and if this file was on Megashare, I am sure it would have crossed 100,000 downloads by now as hotfile don't count all countries. Anyways great achievement, keep it up!!!

Well, MegaShare.com is in business from 2007 (thats when I jumped in warez world) don't know before it.

At that time, the uploaders uploaded on Rapidshare.com/.de, Megaupload & Megashare. Even I was tempted to upload on MegaShare, but my lame ISP speeds hindered this. I remember downloading from MegaShare at 12kbps speeds (Its not MegaShare's fault, my ISP sucks) when my RS & MU limits were set as I was already downloading files from them. So, MS was an 3rd alternative mirror provided by the uploaders.

Oh and I also remember cracking MegaShare Accounts xD posted in VIPs of many site all around lol

So, what I'm trying to say is that, MegaShare is an old reputed company. They just lacked behind in market advertisement which FileServe/FileSonic/Shareflare/Duckload/Bitshare are good at. But time has changed, and MegaShare has stepped into advertisements too. Hope they get prestigious fame again.

Oh and I haven't got any special achievement as I do not upload much. These are my recent HF stats. They are low, and no one's stats can be as low as mine. Beat that niggas !

[SLIDE]http://imm.io/media/3k/3kdp.png[/SLIDE]

That is bullshit, megashare is just like any other filehost setup easily with readily available scripts, megashares sshould be the one you are talking about.

I don't buy this...

The first post he sounded like he's just another MS user. Subsequent posts he changed to speaking for MS by using "we" in his sentences. Also, I hardly see anyone, anywhere using MS as filehost, regardless it's pr0n, games or warez (and I've been to many forums)

Prior to this thread, MS struck me as just another filehost. Now, it sounded like a scam (or using questionable marketing scheme such as suggesting making $30k/year). It's just too good to be true. Nice going for ruining MS's reputation. That's one vote less from me!

These are my recent HF stats. They are low, and no one's stats can be as low as mine. Beat that niggas !

[SLIDE]http://imm.io/media/3k/3kdp.png[/SLIDE]

awesome earnings m8! :D beat mine, nigga ;) there should be "how-low-can-you-go" thread for hotfile

[SLIDE]http://s4.postimage.org/ha6mv6qx3/hotfile.jpg[/SLIDE]

I don't buy this...

The first post he sounded like he's just another MS user. Subsequent posts he changed to speaking for MS by using "we" in his sentences. Also, I hardly see anyone, anywhere using MS as filehost, regardless it's pr0n, games or warez (and I've been to many forums)

Prior to this thread, MS struck me as just another filehost. Now, it sounded like a scam (or using questionable marketing scheme such as suggesting making $30k/year). It's just too good to be true. Nice going for ruining MS's reputation. That's one vote less from me!

He was a user of MS and still is. But because he earned that much per month / year he is now working for MS.

MegaShare is not a scam. Period. If you would haven taken some time to look at their official thread, you would have seen that smithy made 300 bucks per month and another guy. made 900 per month. As for me I made 40 bucks. Double what I earned the previous month. Bear in mind that I was only active for less than a week. Posted to only one site and I earned 40 bucks. I don't know what are you getting at, but if you're willing to give Megashare a shot, You certainly won't lose a damn thing and I'm sure they will prove you wrong. That I promise you.

They DO pay. Accusing them of scam is just too much.

I don't buy this...

Sorry it was me who said on linkbucks that the downloads should be posted elsewhere. Seems you may have been right not to post elsewhere? I egged you on!
There are lots of peoples accounts of really high dls speed and earnings loads on the web just google! others confirm it has been one of the first and biggest, yet still disbeleif. Even with you saying you'll film all angles on video! LOL
Btw. Where does it say someone running a thread can't post accomplishments and put the question of achievement out there?

As things are getting kinda stupid so i had to make a post here. First of all MegaShare is not a scam and NOT a domain jacker. If you do some research megashare was made before megashareS, so the later is the domain stealer. The only problem with megashare was that they never did any advertising and so were left behind.

But now they are working on this and have a new site planned which will launch very soon. I'll tell you the truth, when i saw this site at first i also thought it was a scam and they wouldn't pay at all, but i tried it. why? 2 reason.

1. Their upload and download speeds are simply unmatched
2. Their support is the finest i have seen in the industry

MegaShare has paid me twice( past 2 months) and i have been paid a lot compared to my efforts here. I managed to once earn 50$ by just uploading 2 popular games.

To answer those who think the stats on the first page are faked. Well there is one very good explanation for that. MegaShare gives THE best free user speed in the industry. To prove this, i did a test which everyone else can do as well as most of the people here have RDP/VPS. I had posted this comparison some time ago and it was one reason why many people joined MS then.

What i did? I recently uploaded a game on RS, MU, FS and MSH. I'll post the screens of IDM showing the free user speeds. Please note that these are free user speeds and i can get 10 times more with premium accounts.

Setup:
-IDM 5.19
-USA Remote Desktop with 1Gbit Line
-4 fastest hosts for free users used: MegaUpload, MegaShare, Fileserve and Duckload
-Same file on MU, MSH and FS but different on DL as i dont upload there anymore.

[SLIDE]http://eih.bz/s0/filesemqm.jpg[/SLIDE]

I didn't say MS is a scam; I only said it sounded like a scam. Hard-selling questionable earnings that are hundreds of times, if not thousands of times greater than its competitors are too far-fetched to be believable. I am sure there are extraordinary cases out there but $30k/year is too good to be believable - $10,000/year sounds easier to the ears.

$30k/year sounds like *working* for MS more than *earning* from MS. :)

I don't buy this...

Do you have any significant achievement in this industry?
awesome earnings m8! :D beat mine, nigga ;) there should be "how-low-can-you-go" thread for hotfile

[SLIDE]http://s4.postimage.org/ha6mv6qx3/hotfile.jpg[/SLIDE]
LOL, only a new account can beat you:))
1. Their upload and download speeds are simply unmatched
2. Their support is the finest i have seen in the industry
Thank you Cloudshadow and Kennt, you both are our finest affiliates and you are selected for a beta test of our new version, I'll try my best to announce a reward for you with a launch of V2.B-)
wow $30k :O I wish i could earn that much...
This was my one year income and I am sure anyone can make it with some to-the-point uploads.

I didn't say MS is a scam; I only said it sounded like a scam. Hard-selling questionable earnings that are hundreds of times, if not thousands of times greater than its competitors are too far-fetched to be believable. I am sure there are extraordinary cases out there but $30k/year is too good to be believable - $10,000/year sounds easier to the ears.

$30k/year sounds like *working* for MS more than *earning* from MS. :)
I understand what you are trying to say but you can't understand me unless you give Megashare a shot.

Is this impossible to get 1000 download a day for single file? It can be on other hosts but not a MS because they count all countries and all sizes, with 10 files daily you can get 10000 payable downloads a day, now suppose you are earning $5/1000 downloads on MS which is again hard on other file hosts.

You are earning $50 a day which is $1500 a month and $18000 a year. Please note that $5 is least amount people are earning at MS, mostly users with good traffic earn around $8-$10/1000 downloads which is $30k a year.

Come out of those real scam sites who keep 70% and gives you 30%. Megashare is the only site i found who payed more than my expectations and they DO share 70% with their users and keep 30%.

Here are my other accounts if you think I am making fake screenshots and not uploading anything.

28u1lau.jpg

2zicxno.jpg

2uel4k3.jpg

30vfatt.jpg

2ufgbqx.jpg

Is there any representative of other file hosts can show his very own personal experience while advertising his thread?

I have achieved this place from scratch by hard work.

All the Best!!!

I love to use megashare,but you guys don't allow z-o-o-m to add you on their progrmme and browser upload is speed is very low

Anyhow I don't earn 30000$ per month lol, I make like 1000$ per month,that's all.

@fatfighter

good earning in hotfile...over 1000$ in a week [maybe]
good for you dude..
I think it's his overall earnings with hotfile.
I love to use megashare,but you guys don't allow z-o-o-m to add you on their progrmme and browser upload is speed is very low

Anyhow I don't earn 30000$ per month lol, I make like 1000$ per month,that's all.
What do you mean we don't allow z-o-o-m? Why won't we allow something if good for users?

btw $30000 was my one year income.:)

Best!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back