Extabit.com File Hosting

Status
Not open for further replies.
We change your links,as all the links at Extabit are dynamic.For each user your links can look different,but the file though doesn't change.So no worries at all!

2 days ago i uploaded a file via ftp and a made a copy of that file, after that i moved a copy in a folder and another in other folder.
I posted the link of one of them on some forums.
Yesterday i made a sale.

Today when i looked on the links of those 2 files, there links was different from the link i posted on forums.

These can only be one thing, extabit changes the links of files ? because i can't nderstand.
The link posted by me 2 days ago doesn't exist among my 2 files i have in file manager.
Why is that ? is there any explenation for that ?

just ignore it.
Date recalculated once per date.

THANKS A LOT!!! =)

I just got one more question, i can still see that remove date is shown should i just ignore this or it will be fixed too?

Because after my files been deleted i had to upload some files again & now i got different remove dates for same files. I promise i will remove the duplicates to save your disk space as long you tell me that the files you just restore will not be deleted again, on the remove date that is shown.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back