Extabit.com File Hosting

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know 4-5 people still can upload, they enable only limited members to upload files.
I talked my friends posting games and XXX in forums, they say they can upload
cause they are getting 4-5 sales each day. We are busted they are earning.
This is not acceptable. Do not keep quite

I know 4-5 people still can upload, they enable only limited members to upload files.
I talked my friends posting games and XXX in forums, they say they can upload
cause they are getting 4-5 sales each day. We are busted they are earning.
This is not acceptable. Do not keep quite

is it true ? :facepalm:

they are creating invited members category like in oron. This is not acceptable.
Check portals, you will see 2012 release movies released few days ago.
And upload is disabled weeks ago. How they upload these movies if upload is disabled.
if they want PRO category like in filesonic, they can make it, but disabling upload for normal
members are not acceptable. they have to add these days to our premium days.
I pay for nothing now.

4-5 sales each day is not enough. i've made more than that and no invitation. i think 40-50 salese per day would get invited IF there were any private invitations.

yes may be friend. Filepost has same invited groups (check goodl you will see lots of uploaders there), extabit will create an invited group and may close their affiliate after
they got enough member (I guess) like oron and filepost did in past.

I'm sure admin will deny this, but they can not convince us with all these realities.
They could do a membership like filesonic (elit membership) and more options for them
but stop our upload is really bullshit. And I hope they enable it asap.

Last edited:
My account is still earning a little, it's giving me a mixed feeling of disappointment and frustration that I can't update my files. Still waiting for upload to be enabled on mine, though I feel it's impossible for me at this point.

yes may be friend. Filepost has same invited groups (check goodl you will see lots of uploaders there), extabit will create an invited group and may close their affiliate after
they got enough member (I guess) like oron and filepost did in past.

I'm sure admin will deny this, but they can not convince us with all these realities.
They could do a membership like filesonic (elit membership) and more options for them
but stop our upload is really bullshit. And I hope they enable it asap.

Same FilePost???
Waiting for answer...

so if they are really getting all those amount of sales from those uploaders there is the money going ? shouldnt they be upgrading their servers instead of limiting the people to upload on their site ?

Cesc0405 check adult forums you will see %20 of shares are filepost and I asked them by pm they says they earn money and they are invited by emails.

yeah top earners can upload but the rest not ....

can extabit explain why they say storage is full while some uploaders can still upload?

can they explain when they will let us upload again!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back