Extabit.com File Hosting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just want to ask something. In any case, is there still a possibility of enabling the Torrent Uploading feature on Extabit again on the future, after everything else have been stable? I badly need those nowadays.

I do not think so, cause they can not handle with normal upload. There are too much uploaders, torrent suck all bandwith and servers can down.

my downloads looks like united nations

[SLIDE]http://imagezilla.net/thumbs/433642_tn.jpg[/SLIDE]

:sun::sun:

Last edited:
^That's why I was asking if they would when everything else is fixed. Of course I don't expect for them to enable torrent upload when there still are problems with normal upload.

EDIT: I forgot to say that the question is directed for Extabit staff. Of course they should be the one who can best answer this,

No one ever listened,,,, or reads my reports on here on the problems on the various Filehosts, that my Uploaders report on my site, especially on
Extabit, ul.to and Turbobit, and now on Filefino!!!
So what is the point of me trying to help you guys???

Some of you need to read read read,,,if you dont want to lose money, that includes both Uploaders and folk that buy Premium accounts with them.???

Read my advice on this thread;

http://www.wjunction.com/102-file-h...advice-filehosts-payouts-etc.html#post1438942

ERROR

The requested URL could not be retrieved

The following error was encountered:

• Connection Failed
The remote host or network may be down. Please try the request again.

For me

I think they programming something. it may take several months testing to finish.
That why they said "The further work" not did it before
We should still waiting or what?

my stat frozen

I think they programming something. it may take several months testing to finish.
That why they said "The further work" not did it before
We should still waiting or what?

i dont think, it can be several months, 2-3 weeks at max, hope they do it this week.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back