Extabit.com File Hosting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why you do not pay for uploaders. Paypal is your limit
Why not pay via WebMoney or Alertpay.
I think you do not want more business. So you can shut down its services.
You sell premium account through a new paypal account. But why did you not pay us. You is as a fraud. We need an explanation from you.:facepalm:

why dont u pay via ur new pp account?
what wrong with AP & webmoney?

Hey ... I Didnt Complain About Paypal Limitation ???

I Asked That You Have Disabled Affiliate Registration ??
How Much More Time Will It Take To Enable IT ?
Because I Want To Use PPS Plan ....
So I Dont Think That Will Create Any Issues For You From My Side ....

You Forgot To Reply Me ...

Hello Jennifer,

I know some of my friends which are holding 1k+$ in their extabit account ATM. Even i am still working on extabit. But how can we work like this? We have to pay RDP bill, website hosting expenses and some other expenses too. Should we bear those expenses from our own pocket? if it is then how longer we have to bear?

Why don't you do some official face to face meeting with PayPal? Who will be responsible for that if in the end you said "Sorry, PayPal does not allow us to do business any more"?

Will you still pay us in that case or you will disappear like FSO did? If you are planning to act like this then keep in mind that it is true that you will earn lot of bucks like this BUT there will be no business in future anymore.

We, the uploaders are the main source of income for the all FILE HOSTS. If we stop uploading on your file host, you will be no longer to alive your website in a good manner. No doubt your business could be destroy.

Jennifer, this is the best time for your company to earn lot of bucks. It is the same time like we had it when Hotfile was dead and Filesonic came and gave the outstanding packages to all of us.

You could be the next Filesonic
:) Trust me.

We are still working on you because sales are going fine. But at least do your best to solve that problem ASAP.

Thank you

Regards,

Please reply, to this post.

Regarding earnings I think it would be good if we just PMed / sent a ticket to them because I know anyone who hates file sharing is just loving seeing all this.

They cannot tell us when Paypal will be activated again because they are waiting for PP. PP cannot give an answer to them instantly because they are still investigating whether or not accepting filehosts such as Extabit would hurt their company. They won't make a new paypal account because that would just be stupid. They would be throwing their whole application that they gave to PP down the drain. God damn it use your head guys.

One more thing, they can't leave money now because they cannot withdraw money from paypal. Remember that. They are upgrading and buying new servers recently to maintain quality to its uploaders and downloaders. I believe they are using their own money atm because no profits are coming in. All stuck in PP.

Last edited:
Well even if there PP account will be permanently blocked they will still get all there money after 180 days, so they don't have to worry. The question is what happens with us? If PP permanently block your account or if this take to long (weeks? months?) will you still pay all the money to WM in a reasonable timely manner? Please give us specific answer.

Regarding earnings I think it would be good if we just PMed / sent a ticket to them because I know anyone who hates file sharing is just loving seeing all this.

They cannot tell us when Paypal will be activated again because they are waiting for PP. PP cannot give an answer to them instantly because they are still investigating whether or not accepting filehosts such as Extabit would hurt their company. They won't make a new paypal account because that would just be stupid. They would be throwing their whole application that they gave to PP down the drain. God damn it use your head guys.

One more thing, they can't leave money now because they cannot withdraw money from paypal. Remember that. They are upgrading and buying new servers recently to maintain quality to its uploaders and downloaders. I believe they are using their own money atm because no profits are coming in. All stuck in PP.

Are you sure you still working with them anymore without money??? We're waiting they upgrade servers. Now, we still waiting they solve pp problems (i think it's take over 3 months). I hope you enjoy working..

Hello Jennifer,

I know some of my friends which are holding 1k+$ in their extabit account ATM. Even i am still working on extabit. But how can we work like this? We have to pay RDP bill, website hosting expenses and some other expenses too. Should we bear those expenses from our own pocket? if it is then how longer we have to bear?

Why don't you do some official face to face meeting with PayPal? Who will be responsible for that if in the end you said "Sorry, PayPal does not allow us to do business any more"?

Will you still pay us in that case or you will disappear like FSO did? If you are planning to act like this then keep in mind that it is true that you will earn lot of bucks like this BUT there will be no business in future anymore.

We, the uploaders are the main source of income for the all FILE HOSTS. If we stop uploading on your file host, you will be no longer to alive your website in a good manner. No doubt your business could be destroy.

Jennifer, this is the best time for your company to earn lot of bucks. It is the same time like we had it when Hotfile was dead and Filesonic came and gave the outstanding packages to all of us.

You could be the next Filesonic
:) Trust me.

We are still working on you because sales are going fine. But at least do your best to solve that problem ASAP.

Thank you

Regards,

Extabit_denis like post above and don't care about this post :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back