Excellent Moderation!

Status
Not open for further replies.
HaxoR and .mac can go to hell, I just want to take advantage of this thread to clear some points, specially about those H&M couple.

You two are jerks, seriously, acting like you're innocent and the victim of an evil moderator (MrPeanut) for whatever reason, pathetic. You two have history here no? you came to me and everything was solved, then you decided to go on a free ride, if that makes any sense.

Elio, dude, you're a great staff member, great guy definitely helps a lot, I know he offered to help me lots of times with many things, but dude, they're kinda right, have all the fun you want, everyone should have fun, I don't want WJunction to be a chores forum where you have to do everything by the book, but you need to tune it down a bit, at least for folks that get hurt quickly. Soft for soft, hard for hard.

Last comment, you guys should seriously stop with the whole "abusing powers" thing, it makes you an idiot for not understanding the term. "abusing powers", look for the definition and take a course on the meaning. Just because an action or two was taken against a member or two does not equal abuse.

So many focused on giving "punishment" rather than solving the issue, everyone wants this member banned, that staff member demoted. For once in this miserable life do the right thing, be mature and actually try to solve the problem? be the bigger man, water and a bridge.. any of that sounds familiar? At the very least have a civilized discussion.

HaxoR and .mac can go to hell, I just want to take advantage of this thread to clear some points, specially about those H&M couple.

You two are jerks, seriously, acting like you're innocent and the victim of an evil moderator (MrPeanut) for whatever reason, pathetic. You two have history here no? you came to me and everything was solved, then you decided to go on a free ride, if that makes any sense.

Elio, dude, you're a great staff member, great guy definitely helps a lot, I know he offered to help me lots of times with many things, but dude, they're kinda right, have all the fun you want, everyone should have fun, I don't want WJunction to be a chores forum where you have to do everything by the book, but you need to tune it down a bit, at least for folks that get hurt quickly. Soft for soft, hard for hard.

Last comment, you guys should seriously stop with the whole "abusing powers" thing, it makes you an idiot for not understanding the term. "abusing powers", look for the definition and take a course on the meaning. Just because an action or two was taken against a member or two does not equal abuse.

So many focused on giving "punishment" rather than solving the issue, everyone wants this member banned, that staff member demoted. For once in this miserable life do the right thing, be mature and actually try to solve the problem? be the bigger man, water and a bridge.. any of that sounds familiar? At the very least have a civilized discussion.

<3 you ElJ
and yes mac. and haxor need to get a life and stay banned
inflames is a good guy

but you have to understand where Elio is coming from we deal with these members crap everyday they try to start drama and get everyone else that dosnt know whats going on involved in my eyes there 2 bad apples

I Have learned to ignore these haters
that seem not to like me
even though a cpl of them i had no idea had a issue with me.

Storming
.Mac
REptile
chosenone
tehlolkid
Jason
Haxor
l0calh0st
mrsandvik
Nitish
**DEVILZ**
Rapid4All
Phamous
OnCoke

Note is any of these members reply back
i wont see it cause i have them all blocked
so i don't see there posts!

now all i do is view post report section and idle the chat box
and hope my threads dont get trolled lol

I think the problem is I've been too lenient and also been the only one that takes decisions so far.

No more of that, any screw ups will be dealt with "to the max". I'll also think about assigning someone as my "right hand" to handle general board and staff issues.

I think the problem is I've been too lenient and also been the only one that takes decisions so far.

No more of that, any screw ups will be dealt with "to the max". I'll also think about assigning someone as my "right hand" to handle general board and staff issues.

That would prob sort alot of problems.

i lold

sooooo why do other members dislike peanut?

why did st0ne say he's a sucky mod?

lol yeah, the issue has to be in haxor and me -.-

ima quote st0ne -
s2qgi0.jpg

kthxhaibai :|

i mean look im ready to lay off if he does. said it many times.

Fucking hell, are you guys still at it? Just let go of it already.

Nothings going to change, they're all good mods but sometimes they can go off board which every member of staff does, jesus!

Want know my view about all this .mac?

You and the other guys need to stop flaming in shutbox.

Don't you see this causes issues for you, staff and the community?
If all of you behave in a mature way this wouldn't ever happened.

So please stop the fight club.

Regards,
NewEraCracker.

Looks like admin [el_j] threw a bone [supermod power] to someone [elio] and didn't want to know how it tastes. But actually, its the other dogs [members] are getting affected because of it, which is ruining the entire fight.

To El-J:
I read you said that elio offered you a lot of help personally to grow WJ as a community, but don't you think thats the whole point to stay as a MOD [if that makes you happy]. Growing a community from behind the stage is totally accepted, but it doesn't give opportunity to screw people around on the forum thinking that we already have a lot and fuckin a few would not make any difference. I am not being specific to .mac and haxor , I personally have seen atleast 5 members getting banned without any reason [may be some personal graudges *as always*].

Coming to "abusing power", I think other members are referring to it is just fine. Powers that are used to abuse other's who are not on the same level.

To Elio:-
I like this attitude that "I will do anything to support my believes and what I think", but you should also consider that your believes should not fuck other's emotions and their business or practices. Try that attitude without the powers and you'll notice the difference.

Well, this was just my opinion from what I have seen here in about past month. Just a note that "Being professional doesn't mean that you should use "thanks and please", being professional is all about keeping everyone's involvement and possible results in mind."

check the fuck you vids, maybe he said something. probably it was just "go die" but you may get lucky.

anyways, lettin go. but later.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back