Duckload.com - Earn money up to 45$ - 15 GB filesize

Status
Not open for further replies.
Come on AGAIN? every monday/tuesday someone start writing "SCAMMEEEEEEEEEERS", but no one of this users missed any payout do we really have to clear that every week? Is it really that hard to remember something from the last 5 pages?

Yep, we understand.. But why you just CAN'T say when we can expect our payment, then it will be much better.. Because everyone expecting their payments like TOS saying: MONDAY... ;/ So just confirm when it will be and you'll never hear this again..

This thread is not really a support thread it's a lets ask the same question again thread. They do pay , no need to worry. Your get paid when you get paid. I really do not see how asking "when will i get paid" is going to help anyone. Just me 2 cents.

Mr . Duck , please say something about the payment !

I think ... we don't mind late , just let us know how is going !

paypal problem ? virus or what ?

Thanks !!!

3days , still not pay , still no any reply ...
I think ... Mr. Duck gone !!!

I think the same.. I just need them reply..

Seriously? just be patient and don't post 200 times a day "still not paid!", akira posted this 3 times on this page! (by a total of 7 posts...) Come on is it really that hard to be patient? This is a support thread not a "ask 200 times a day when the payments will be done"....

Seriously? just be patient and don't post 200 times a day "still not paid!", akira posted this 3 times on this page! (by a total of 7 posts...) Come on is it really that hard to be patient? This is a support thread not a "ask 200 times a day when the payments will be done"....

Yep, that's sucks.. But that's because you never answered when we can expect payment..

Yep, that's sucks.. But that's because you never answered when we can expect payment..

The reason for that should be that we're not able to take a look into the future? Just be patient and don't ask the same question 200 times a day, like i said we try to payout as soon as possible.

scam host, I'm waiting almost 3 weeks for a payment

SCAMMERS, AVOID

Seriously? Could you tell me your account id? We paid last week like alot user posted here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back