Duckload.com - Earn money up to 45$ - 15 GB filesize

Status
Not open for further replies.
If this is not working we are still counting this in database. Tomorrow when the development is online they will check.

I think it's working very well but we check.

Ahmed, we pay tomorrow morning. Again we have little issue with paypal like always :(.

Alertpay payment will be done right NOW.

edit: ALERTPAY have been done.

We see it's tricky to find "slow download".

Maybe we rename it with "Premium download" and "Free download". So your downloader get it where to click :).

KZEE, where are you located ? The most get fully 2 MB/s.

We are using TIER1 so if you are located in a small city or smth like this it maybe happens you don't get good speed.

Duckload, there's some problems with streaming, I have lots of people watching my videos using streaming and I don't see my download scale going up, everything was goood before the update.

Thanks in advance.

Duckload, there's some problems with streaming, I have lots of people watching my videos using streaming and I don't see my download scale going up, everything was goood before the update.

Thanks in advance.
That's right, tried to download friend streaming video, and what do you think? They dont get any Rated Downloads.... Eh, there might be problem, and we hope it will be fixed soon, because the race continues.

Nvidiox: I just tested and webform works great actually. Hmm.

Could you all test the upload methodes here please and tell me if you have problems on remote, ftp and webform ?

It is working Kiestas. Maybe the points lowered because of the new site and the user have to check this.

Remoteupload AND FTP upload is NOT working for you ?

I will repeat again, Duckload, there are problems with streaming, you must check it, because I've got only 1 download from watching streaming video and I see that there were at least 50 unique viewers today. Maybe the video is broken so it doesn't get to the end, how do you count downloads for streaming?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back