Duckload.com - Earn money up to 45$ - 15 GB filesize

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kiesteas + Ay_Caramba, first of all we add a new feature on the waiting-site. For all free-download we made a BIG GREEN waitingtime and button.

I would like it if you check it. I think it's very clear for all downloader, right ?

@duckload,
Turkish characters are not displayed properly..
xanwgn.png

and seems you are using machine translation.. If you would like to, I can translate at least waiting screen to Turkish..

Question...

@Duckload

I have a question: A file is maintained to server 30 days... My question: 30 days without downloading?

I use only stream from duckload. If i upload a file, and i don't have any views 30 days, is deleted?

Duck please fix the ftp uploads.
Today they still fail.

Screenshot
Code:
http://screensnapr.com/v/oPAWWi.jpg
Filezilla sends them to failed ftp and says "Disconnected from Server"

Hey Duckload, I have more than 25 post here on WJ so am I eligible for a premium account. If yes please give me one. My user name on duckload is same as on WJ.

Thanks.

Missing Files???

Hi DuckLoad,

I was wondering were my files are disappearing to? i had over 3300 files on my account and i log on today to find i only have 3098??

This is not the first time this as happened either, about a month and a half ago over 200 files disappeared of my account as well.

If you could give me an explanation to were all my files are disappearing to would be appreciated.

Regards

BadaBing

Registered as: BadaBing
(User ID: 139685)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back