Duckload.com - Earn money up to 45$ - 15 GB filesize

Status
Not open for further replies.
They submit their downloads to katz - get 5 downloads a file, the download links dissapear to page 1000, and won't get downloaded again (thus, never reach 500).

Anyway sorry for interrupting your thread, I know it's just your offer, but I just noticed it cause it's kind of pointless..

you can get 500 downloads on files
just hard to...
this example is on my HF account:
f766760c7d09f0fc17ea4349d00f746c.png

They submit their downloads to katz - get 5 downloads a file, the download links dissapear to page 1000, and won't get downloaded again (thus, never reach 500).

Anyway sorry for interrupting your thread, I know it's just your offer, but I just noticed it cause it's kind of pointless..

agree ...

anyway i will try this site :))

I have a important question to you guys:

Are you working fine with our LINK-EXPORT or it need to be changed ? Some guys said it's not good.

I would really appreciate it if you could test it and tell me about that.

you can get 500 downloads on files
just hard to...
this example is on my HF account:

[slide]http://gyazo.com/f766760c7d09f0fc17ea4349d00f746c.png[/slide]

Yeah ofcourse it's possible, by posting on a major site as I said. However it requires 1000GB (let's say, 1gb per file on avg, which a lot), 1000 files, and each one needs to have 500 downloads..

Yeah ofcourse it's possible, by posting on a major site as I said. However it requires 1000GB (let's say, 1gb per file on avg, which a lot), 1000 files, and each one needs to have 500 downloads..

Ok sorry. In germany it's very easy to get this i didnt know it's so hard in US / UK etc.

We have a special just for the WJunction users !

The first WJunction user who upload 1000 GB and have a minimum of 500 downloads each file, get a special bonus:

- Lifetime premiumaccess
- 500$ extra cash

It's only for WJunction users. I think it's a good deal for you.

We are going to release very soon a new system with monthly races like depositfiles ( i am sure you know that ). If you have any tipps for this, just let me know.

500 on each file? Not possible. Never.

Duckload - that 2.1GB file I uploaded 1hour ago still hasnt gotten a link - yet ive uploaded a 175mb file since instantly - I think it's an issue with files over 2GB :s

I think it would be worthwhile to pay a highly adequate english speaking person to run through your site and fix up the english language. Even for like $50, i'm sure you would find plenty of people willing to do it, and it would make your user experience much better :)

I think it would be worthwhile to pay a highly adequate english speaking person to run through your site and fix up the english language. Even for like $50, i'm sure you would find plenty of people willing to do it, and it would make your user experience much better :)

You will laugh maybe: Our site is translated by a company in all this languages. Perhaps some well-known english guys check the english language on Duckload.com and tell me which parts are bad ? We ask the company to renew this if there is bad english.

So, i just quickly went through one area of your website and picked up errors in everything ;)

[slide]http://screensnapr.com/u/ycnkjo.png[/slide]

It works as simply as this
It's generally accepted that all headings are capitalised, excluding conjuctions. Not essential, but would be nice to have It Works as Simply as This:.
This also applies to all other titles.

All the abovementioned prices apply for 1000 downloads in each case.
All of the abovementioned prices apply per 1000 downloads, in each case.

The IP address is only rated every 24 hours.
This is kind of hard to understand what you mean here, but assuming that you mean only one IP is counted towards the account's earnings then,
Downloads from only one IP address are counted towards account earnings, in any 24 hour period. Or something a long those lines

duckload.com offers you a FTP access, a remote upload, a DL2DL upload
and a web form upload.
Another suggestion is that instead of calling yourself "duckload.com", why not capitalise it as "DuckLoad.com"?
Additionally,
DuckLoad.com offers you access to FTP, Remote, and DL2DL uploading methods in conjunction with the traditional Web Form Upload method.

All files are backed up automatically, so that no file will be lost
All files are backed up automatically, so that none of your files will ever be lost.
You should include a time in replacement of "automatically", something like "daily" or "every 12 hours" or whatever. You also need to put emphesis on never losing your files.

We will pay you each Monday using these services - PayPal, Webmoney,
Moneybookers, Epassporte, Egold, bank transfer or Neteller.
We will pay you every Monday using the following services - PayPal, Webmoney,
Moneybookers, Epassporte, Egold, Bank Transfer or Neteller.

Payment will be debited to your account automatically and you therefore have nothing to do
; everything happens independently.
This is very badly worded, for one, "debited" is to take away, you want to use "credited to your account". It has a more positive feel to it. Other wording choices are very poor, so try something like:
Your earnings will be credited to your chosen account automatically, no user input required!

You have access to detailed statistics in your duckload.com.
Once again, if you choose to brand as "DuckLoad.com", also mention their account:
View detailed earnings statistics using our in-depth DuckLoad.com account manager.
I'm not too sure how to phrase the underlined text, but you can express it with whatever it's called xD

duckload.com offers probably the most user-friendly control panel that has been created for a file service
NEVER say probably, always be strong and confident that you are the best.
DuckLoad.com offers the most extensive and user-friendly control panel of all file sharing services.

We support all relevant countries for the partner program:
relevant probably isn't the best word to use, but as i lack understanding as to what counties you target, i'll leave it. Also you probably want to add something about the downloads?
We count downloads from the following countries:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back