Duckload.com - Earn money up to 45$ - 15 GB filesize

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you purchase premium, does your uploader rank go up according to the icon next to each premium package?

[slide]http://screensnapr.com/u/s59qdo.png[/slide]

500 on each file? Not possible. Never.

I received more than 2000+ downloads on each file for Inception. And i didn't spread the links anywhere else ;)

What are download speeds for free user or ones that are not registered at all?

I did a review before Duckload representative came here.

So i'll just copy and paste here.

I actually went to test their download speed and they got even better! Bear in mind I'm a free user. I know for a fact that I got a lot of downlaods from Duckload from visitors. They weren't that popular last time. Also they support resume! In addition to that, their FILE MANAGER is really sophisticated. I don't care whether they pay or not but I'm VERY impressed.

[slide]http://img404.imageshack.us/img404/4344/94530250.png[/slide]

By the way Duckload, I still can't download files over 2GB. :)

In Partner Area > Partner notification there is a link i log my self out from Duckload and i paste the link in my browser and try to open than automatically it logs me in why is that? i tot thats my reff link?

hello duckload if u want to make good money then please allow downloading of files larger than 2GB for some months this way we can upload games iso,hd movies etc and u know ppl usually download this stuff and it's in single link they'll be happy to download it faster i hope u got my point ;)

-SiMmER

why i can't copy more than 1 file in the same time..when i select the files i need i can't copy all in same time "in the file manage " ?

sorry for bad eng

I don't know if this has been mentioned but trying to download a 3.7gb file as free user and captcha always comes up incorrect everytime i try.

hey how i know my referral link ????? please explain it

because some people signed up from my Partner notification link & Duckload say that i don't have any referral

In Partner Area > Partner notification there is a link i log my self out from Duckload and i paste the link in my browser and try to open than automatically it logs me in why is that? i tot thats my reff link?

hello ur wrong bro do u know there is a thing called ip adress ? :|

comeon do u think that someone making a site that big is that big fool ?

use any proxy i.e
Code:
http://anonymouse.org/

and open ur reffer link.

-SiMmER

hello duckload i think there is some problem with the website verification site link.

i can't verify my site i have added the code to my site index page.

-SiMmER

I don't know if this has been mentioned but trying to download a 3.7gb file as free user and captcha always comes up incorrect everytime i try.

use a proxy mate or change ur ip ;) they knew all abt these tricks :))

-SiMmER

hello can i have a transparent copy of ur logo ? i'm making a banner for my forum :)

-SiMmER

Hello sir, there is a edit button for a reason. If you're having eye problems, its in the right side of your post. Please use that next time so you don't have to triple post.

Thanks for reading. Have a good day.

to rename a file just do a doubleclick on the filename

Are you still giving free premiums for wjunction refs? If so, please User ID: 157795 :)

Also how long do you keep files?

We are not giving free premiums anymore, it's capped on 20 premium accounts for 20 users from wjunction. You need to be an active uploader then you get free premium :)

i have added a file in remote upload one and half hour ago still not show in my data can u tell me where i can find my files

Thanks
Edit i find it but in one and half hour its only done 1%
[SLIDE]http://lulzimg.com/i9/04ce19f2.png[/SLIDE]

This should be fixed right now and remote is working fast. Please update me if all is working fine for you !

Mayby there are lots of uploads ?

I found that mkv files are not working in divx web player ?

MKV is not working for DivX but we are going to convert it into the Flash-Player. I let you know when it works.

Duckload Remote Upload is so slow?

It should be fixed, please test it and keep me update.

Registered as: Rohansakhale (User ID: 157863)

Can we have rapidleech plugin so that we can start uploading...

We are trying to create a rapidleech plugin for upload, no problem.

I didnot recieve the premium account ??

You will get until we are able to send messages here in the forum.

We are going to fix this as soon as possible it's a very bad mistake.

hello duckload if u want to make good money then please allow downloading of files larger than 2GB for some months this way we can upload games iso,hd movies etc and u know ppl usually download this stuff and it's in single link they'll be happy to download it faster i hope u got my point ;)

-SiMmER

This is fixed, every free user is able to download files up to 15.00 GB, it would be nice if you guys test it and let me know if all working is fine.

why i can't copy more than 1 file in the same time..when i select the files i need i can't copy all in same time "in the file manage " ?

sorry for bad eng

We have an export link function you find on top @"My Files", but we are adding an update as soon as possible to make it more comfortable.

The captcha should working, just type again.

hey how i know my referral link ????? please explain it

because some people signed up from my Partner notification link & Duckload say that i don't have any referral

It's fixed. Could you check it and let me know ?

hello ur wrong bro do u know there is a thing called ip adress ? :|

comeon do u think that someone making a site that big is that big fool ?

use any proxy i.e
Code:
http://anonymouse.org/
and open ur reffer link.

-SiMmER

hello duckload i think there is some problem with the website verification site link.

i can't verify my site i have added the code to my site index page.

-SiMmER

use a proxy mate or change ur ip ;) they knew all abt these tricks :))

-SiMmER

hello can i have a transparent copy of ur logo ? i'm making a banner for my forum :)

-SiMmER

Hello Simmer,

you get a transparent copy of the logo today, we provide this here in thread.

Please give us further details of setting up your site into the duckload-system. What isn't working and a screenshot would be good, send it to the contact form on Duckload.com THANKS !

ATTENTION RAPIDLEECH PLUGIN IS AVAILABLE !!!

http://www.duckload.com/download/1097579/DuckLoad.com_-_Rapidleech_Plugin.rar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back